Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

Ask the mods anything

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@saby
You is your favorite pony? From which generation?
I mean favorite as in you’d like to actually have them in your life as a friend and sometimes do things with them, not necessarily for cuddle times or butt touching stuff.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@saby
God I love Rarity. Any pony who also does taxes and has to manage employees is in my wheelhouse.
@𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
While I respect and would love to spend time with Rarity, and maybe even have her as a client, butt-touching with her would probably result in an overly familiar and intimate working environment where every single time I went there to talk with her about a project we would immediately end up in the closet tearing each other’s clothes off and [warning: excessively naughty and mature themes] fucking like bunnies until the staff just gave up and left for the day because they couldn’t sell anything with us having screaming orgasms behind the curtain. The butt-touching would be legendary, but then I would have to find a new client. Every single business day after that would just be infinite this.
Background Pony #1D21
I have a question. Can I still tag my art as “derpibooru exclusive” after I’ve uploaded it? Since I didn’t upload it anywhere else and Derpibooru is the only place I upload my artwork.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide