Ask the mods anything

ViperBits
Duck - Abandoned fowl returned to its uncaring owner

I think I am going crazy… Wasn’t there a general furry boru out there using the same/similar codebase as this site? Same subscriptions and filters, advanced queries, etc., only for broader furry content and not just MLP? I swear I saw it once but I can’t seem to find it anywhere now, please help? D:
TheGamerPainter
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

OC maker
Also does this count as mlp content? (The initials of the mane six are on clevelands)
In the fandom page:
The Cleveland Show
Cleveland Show s03e11 Main 6 Ponies’ Initials
When two of the main characters, Cleveland and Rallo, get incarcerated for “ventriloquist fraud” at the end of the 11th episode of season three of The Cleveland Show, they have their photo taken with Cleveland holding a placard that bears the initials of the six main ponies.
Background Pony #7510
How long can an image stay in the pending approval phase ? I uploaded anonymously two images that were almost similar and they got auto reported as duplicates, and I think they are stuck in that pending part because of that.
Is there anything I can do besides waiting for whoever is in charge to look at the auto report ?
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I’m still allowed to like whichever characters I want. Right? I don’t want to argue. I just think it’s fair. Please let me like the characters that I want to like. It will be more peaceful and friendly that way, I don’t see the problem with it
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
I’m still allowed to like whichever characters I want. Right? I don’t want to argue. I just think it’s fair. Please let me like the characters that I want to like.
Why do you think you are not being allowed to like whichever characters you want?
It will be more peaceful and friendly that way, I don’t see the problem with it
That sounds like some sort of threat.
Can you expand on why you’re asking the moderation team if it’s ok for you to like whatever you like, or threatening the peace and friendliness of the … I’m guessing ‘site’ or ‘community that uses the site’ if you aren’t allowed to (by whatever is preventing you) like something that you like?
Did someone threaten you? Are you feeling threatened or defensive?
What is it that you’re asking from us, other than that you can do whatever you want as long as it’s not rule breaking or being rude to others?
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
How long can an image stay in the pending approval phase ? I uploaded anonymously two images that were almost similar and they got auto reported as duplicates, and I think they are stuck in that pending part because of that.
The most I’ve seen was 9 hours, but that’s rare. Normally when I look at the queue it’s no more than 2 or 3 hours old.
Is there anything I can do besides waiting for whoever is in charge to look at the auto report ?
Not really. Anything you could do is just going to put something in another queue that the same group of people will ALSO have to deal with - and usually first.
But, if you’re verified then just upload images while logged on (even if you upload them anon) - once you’re verified then they’ll just upload normally without passing through the queue. And to get verified just upload images that don’t cause us a lot of problems or break rules and after a few days or a half dozen or so images you’ll be verified.
Since you haven’t uploaded even a half dozen images yet, you’ll need to upload a few more first.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Moving
I don’t know why you think there’s a problem with liking MLP characters on an MLP fan site. If you find people are arguing about those characters, or are doing something that makes the site not “peaceful and friendly”, please just report it or send me a PM so we can see what you are so worried about.
Elidiotadelaesquina
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

Stupid idiot
@Moving
If you somehow think you’re being annoying, let me tell you no, you’re not.
It is always nice to see your posts in the threads about the ponies you like.
In addition there are threads dedicated to specific ponies, if there is not one, you can create it and wait for more people who like that pony.
Please keep talking about more of them!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide