Ask the mods anything

Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
What is your oldest living memory of MLP? I mean when did you first experience it or learn about it and how did you feel about it at the time?
Posted Report
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
Reading about it in a magazine around 2002 that mentioned that in a article about stuff that used to be popular with kids in the 80s.
Posted Report
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
@Mildgyth
Wow. Wouldn’t have guessed that! My first experience with MLP was in 1987. Back then I knew a girl who I walked to the bus stop with who watched My Little Pony ’n Friends in the morning.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
My first memory was hearing traces of it online in the early 2010s. As a kid, I thought they were being ironic in loving MLP and it annoyed me seeing it being referenced so much by those too old for MLP. (Ironically I had no qualms about liking Barbie movies back then since they had atmosphere and fun characters, so maybe I was being a bit hypocritical. You know how kids are.)
But overtime as I was getting into various fanfictions mostly about Teen Titans, I think I looked at some cool fancontent for MLP in maybe 2014, I think it was some Royal Guard or something. I started to see MLP fancontent as cool. Then I watched the MLP episodes. While I was surprised they were not as adventurous as I was led to believe from fanart of say the Mane Six in battle armor, from 2014 I was hooked.
At first I only read fanfics and fanart. And only recently have I actually genuinely watched the show. And now I am a true fan. Althoigh I kind of miss my childhood being more creative and interpreting things without knowing the show as well. But I am glad that I’ve become a fan and hope to leave a creative mark on it one day.
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Anyone who thought originally that “The Revolt of Paradise Estate” wasn’t referring to the inhabitants but literally the place?
Posted Report
Background Pony #3F8A
There’s a few things on here that I uploaded before I had an account. It’s not a big deal but I think it would be nice to have them in my uploads.
Would it be better to report the original gif and explain. Or reupload the gif and report as duplicate so they get merged?
I want my upload count to include that upload in it if I do that
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #3F8A
If they are images that you drew, you can let us know which images you’d like moved to your uploads. You can also ask that all images with your artist tag be moved to your uploads.
If it is an image that you didn’t draw, then let us know which images you’d like moved to your uploads and we’ll look at it on a case-by-case basis.
If it’s just a couple images, you can report the individual images. And if you’d like them all moved, just shoot me a PM or report yourself for the reason of “Other” and let us know what you’d like in the text field.
Posted Report
Amateur-draw
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

I love mudbaths
Is it possible to start a brand new account with a new name if you let deactivate your own account first. Like i know you can’t have two accounts here, But if you want to with a new and fresh account is that even possible here. Or is it against the TOS? Like simply breaking the rule for heving two accounts even you let your old account deactivate and is no more for use.
Not that i’m immidatly planning on deleting my account here. Just a question.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Amateur-draw
Using multiple accounts is find so long as it’s not for pretending to be different people during arguments or for ban evasion.
If you just want to recreate yourself, or have a split by content type or the like, that’s perfectly OK.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Lil_VampireCJ
Is it possible for AI art to take over?
I believe its a potential but highly unlikely possibility that will happen. AI Art will die down and be forgotten about eventually; especially as not many people like or agree with it even being a thing, just like how NFTs did.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide