Ask the mods anything

Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
How many times have you moved house?
Also gimme a number between 0 and 334 besides 69 or 5 >:x plz
ShrunkenBro

The Weird God
@Princess♥Cadance
So something strange is happening all my watch filters have just changed to general watch of the newly uploaded images and I don’t know why it’s this way I tried making a new filter but it’s still the same.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Sparx
In the sense of changing the place I live: 10
In the sense of helping move someone other than myself in or out: 7
Background Pony #87CD
It is true that you’ll never gonna give us up and never gonna let us down?
What’s your favorite ship? Ah ah ah not the romantic kind. The naval kind. Although I’m sure to a sailor it is one and the same.
I mean, if you consider them a ship, I like the Lun class Ekranoplan, but since you know the rules and so do I, I’m gonna say that the I-400 submarine aircraft carrier. If that’s unallowed too, then the KMS Graf Zeppelin. I also like the ship between the KMS Bismarck and the HMS Hood too :D
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
The Zeeto, a 3 masted gaff-rigged schooner out of Duluth, USA on the Great Lakes.
Back in the nineties you could demise charter whenever the owner was out of town, and they were almost never in town. It’s gaff rigged, so you have throat and peak halyards, so you have to have at least 3 people to effectively crew it. And it is a joy in every possible way.
It is one of, if not the, lightest ship I’ve ever sailed. It honest to god turns like it’s got a rod right down of the middle of the main mast, and it’s so nimble you can outrun the Maiden Island Ferry like it was standing still.
Like, one finger on the wheel, and you can whip a shitty in the lake if you’re inclined and don’t particularly care if you lose crew overboard ha ha just serious.
You’d think it would sail like a barge, because it looks like one. It’s a replica of an 1800’s fishing schooner, except the hold has been converted to crew berths.
Despite appearances, on a body like Lake Superior, with the winds around the islands, it was a freaking sport car.
Sailing it was as close to the silent sensation of effortless movement I’ve ever had, short of being on a balloon.
Except this balloon feels like a wind powered rocket on ice. I’m totally sold on gaff rigging now.
It’s my dream ship. If I ever get the chance to own it or it’s like, oh man oh man I would take it.
Used to sail it with my dad. I’ll see it I have a pic - it was quite possibly the happiest I have ever seen him.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #87CD
They say the young are attracted to Tai Chi for the weapons and forms, and the old return to it for movement and flexibility.
Either way, it can really help you with stability and balance for any other sport you engage in.
Like, I portage canoe and ride horses, and Tai Chi helps me with balance and keeping my body aligned and using my muscles carefully so I don’t wrench something in my body when I’m lifting a pack or a canoe or walking along a rocky slope with all my gear on me. And when riding it helps me stay stable and straight in the saddle when changing gaits or when doing something like riding down or up a steep hill.
Thanks to Tai Chi I can just ‘be centered’ and ‘grounded’ when I’m in a canoe or on a horse, and it makes everything else I do around portaging and riding easier, because I’m more flexible, and don’t overextend a muscle.
There’s lots of weapons in Tai Chi, too, like the 9-segmented chain and knives, batons and swords - it can be a tremendous amount of fun.
There’s even stuff like practicing your cut with a sword, the whole ‘cut THROUGH’ rather than just cutting. The whole aiming for a point just beyond what you are trying to slice thing.
It’s lots of fun. And it never runs out - Even the first move of the first section can take a lifetime to learn, so you never really ‘finish’ learning it. You can spend an hour just doing one move over and over, making each piece of the style its own little world of martial practice.
If you to try it, look for a group that is doing practical Tai Chi - not just for movement and flexibility but as a weaponized form designed to take out other forms of martial arts. That can keep the practice a lot more understandable, because it actually has a purpose. You’re not just doing ‘needle at seabottom’, you’re opening someone’s rib cage and armpit for other attacks, like in the video on this page.
Add a backward held knife and you’ve incapacitated them.
Tai Chi is a pretty interesting martial art. There’s a lot in it.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Shimmering Spectacle
How do you mean? Like, someone making it so you can’t see their profile? Cause I think the closest we go to something that is a PII wipe, but the page is still there. It’s just random.
Oh, or is it more like you can’t find the page, because they changed their name so the URL changed too?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide