Ask the mods anything

Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
(sobering up accomplished)
The End was not The End is a badge that was given to those who migrated from ponibooru to derpi when the former went read-only. We can’t really issue that to patrons as it’d devalue it for those who received it legitimately.
Background Pony #87CD
How people born in 29th February celebrate their birthdays? >.>’
And, following that… when’s your birthday?
ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
@TheGamerPainter
Sorry, don’t even know what that is… is it some new social media things you youngsters are using now?
@Background Pony #502A
Shotcut :D
It’s free, it’s easy to use, it’s got most of what one would need… sufficient for most casual uses really.
@Background Pony #87CD
Dunno, guess they can have big ass parties every 4 years, while having little ones whenever around the end of february. I’d be happy to divide my age by 4…
@TheGamerPainter
Both mostly for artist contact purposes, like when they want to verify their derpibooru account. It’s not like I’m a furry or anything, perish the thought.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Go on a hunt for specialized forums around the web, you’ll be surprised how many specific topics get their own communities.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide