Ask the mods anything

Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
If you could choose your own work schedule, would you:
A. Work at a factory?
B. Work at a restaurant?
or
C. Work at a business store?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@TheGlitchedWolf
I had fond memories of that computer as a kid. Playing point and click adventures, playing online games with time trials (like one where you were controlling a marble or puzzle games like Krabby Quest) with my family.
I also think it has the most aesthetically pleasing interface. People might be nostalgic about XP but my nostalgia is in Vista and later Windows 10.
Good times of innocence.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Have any of you experienced the 1980s, that period of legend?
And if so, what was it like for you? And any classic 80s stuff that happened back then?
ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
@moonchosen
I’ve been hoping for a full alicorn Twilight since she got dem wings, so I was really happy about it, even if the design wasn’t super inspired. Though I wasn’t a fan of Twilight just becoming the sole ruling queen; I get Celestia needing some vacations after doing just that for a thousand years+, but what about Luna? Lazy moon horse.
@TheGamerPainter
I’m more partial to the mentor / motherly relation between the two, but I can get behind the ship when it’s well executed. Though Rarity X any of those two is a superior ship by far, don’t even, I’ll fite ya over that.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Tail end of the cold war, careful optimism in the air, walkman democratizing music for the masses, the beginning of the golden era of TV cartoons, culminating with the goddamn wall falling and everybody going insane with hope for the future, heralding the 90s, the most peaceful decades in recent years (cept of course for the gringos mining for oil with bullets).
Kinda like the last Km to a painful marathon: you can see the end coming, but you still get a few cramps along the way.
Jaredking779
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
Imagine you had a friend asking you to help them for a science project, but then you say you are too busy because you have a project of your own. How would your friend respond to that?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide