Ask the mods anything

FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Laß mich sterben
How do you mods decorate for Christmas? Do you have some kind of plan or eye for details? Or just put decorations? Because I definitely can’t into Christmas trees
ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
@Jaredking203
Nah, but I do respect people who can pull the scam off real good.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Celestia derping the fuck out in “Horse Play”. Both cute and goddamn hilarious.
@FliegerFaustToP47
Got some low-key Christmas lights I put outside to make it merry, otherwise nothing. I got a mini-christmas tree I was gifted long ago, but I never take the time to bring it out of storage.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Jaredking203
No. Fortune telling is bogus. We just live on a planet populated by a species that can name that song in 2 notes. So everything is predictive. Everything tells a fortune. But people only remember the fortune that they wanted. And I’m saying that as someone who gets paid to read Tarot cards.
HA HA HA just serious.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
“You’re kidding. You’re kidding, right?” – Nightmare Moon.
And I also literally squeed when they did the ‘Hallway Gag’ without a hallway. With Yakkity Sax in the background. Fucking golden age of comedy.
@moonchosen
I don’t think so. I mean, immortals can’t die, right? And I’ve briefly died a couple times, so definitely not immortal. At least I certainly hope not, because I can’t imagine doing THIS for another millennia.
@FliegerFaustToP47
Perhaps oddly, goats and burlap sacks. But for us it is 100% perfect. Trees and candles and lights and oranges with cloves in them. Stuff we got from our grandparents, mostly, so it’s all handmade and has been touched so much we don’t know what it’s original color was.
@TheGamerPainter
Once. Briefly, and almost accidentally. It came with a super nice armor set, which was instantly made useless by the next upgrade. IB4 “Green Is The New Purple”.
But, for one brief, shining, golden hued moment, everything I had equiped were perfect matches and looked better than anything I’d found before. And all it took was 2 weeks of constant grinding and NOT FIGHTING ON THE FUCKING ROAD, BARB! Then I went to Outlands and the very first green drop was a dagger with better buffs than the freaking set bonus.
This was back before you could transmogrify so getting PVP sets was the only certain way to really strike a pose on the runway
Way to ruin the franchise, Blizzard. First you make the best shopping sim ever created then turn it into endless grinds.
BRING BACK THE FASHION!
@Jaredking203
Wait. Aren’t we already moving through time? Isn’t this the future now? No, not that now - now. This now.
@Mildgyth
Damn! That’s a great idea! Take me with you!
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Anyone got thoughts on the Bose audio sunglasses? I got a couple pairs for Christmas and I’ve been using both pairs equally and so far they’re good.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@FliegerFaustToP47
I’m more of a Luna guy. I’m a little more introverted and I can relate to her more in being shy sometimes. I like the dark too and being alone sometimes, though not all the time. Also she’s a gamer!
There’s something tranquil and calming about Luna.
Of course I love all the four princesses. In their own special way.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Jaredking779
My Aunt Clara (87 and still feeding 40 lb bags of grain to livestock every morning), Scott McCloud, Woz, TSP (think what you want, but the creation and mere existence of this site is some kind of a miracle), and I got to spend a little time with Nathan Fillion awhile ago, and he’s still my ideal for ‘how to work with others’. Even though I haven’t had a chance to see him for almost a decade, he’s still my Captain.
How about you?
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Jaredking779
Well, then get some! It’s remarkably easy if you can audit classes. Just find some professor who did something you want to emulate, and take a class with them. There’s really no cheeper or better opportunity to spend weeks talking one-on-one with someone you admire.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide