Ask the mods anything

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Dashiefluffywaifu
It took me a few years to get through it. But there was so much to do during that time. From collecting mosters like pokemon with beetles to exploring hidden temples. Or solving interesting puzzles.
Not a perfect game though. I felt like the bosses could have been better. And the last mission didn’t seem as epic as it could have been. I wanted to wander the Uruk castle as Sphinx! Or even have Sphinx and Tut work together to beat Seti. They didn’t even have a special final boss theme.
…And that cliffhanger.
But still this was my Zelda, when all the other kids were playing Twilight Princess or Metroid Prime, my platformer was this obscure game. Probably a game that made me interested in Ancient Egypt for awhile. I wish it had sequels.
Dashiefluffywaifu

Reach for the stars *
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I was like 7 when I played it, I couldnt progress because I kept getting lost on it or dying, dont feel like I tried hard enough tho, its cool that u beat it, Im more into the bloody video games that put your nerves on steel lol
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide