Ask the mods anything

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I know it’s a bit late to ask but If I ever wanted to be a Derpibooru assistant in things like dealing with duplicates, is it still possible in the near future? I don’t know if I want to do it now, but I’d like to at least know.
ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
@moonchosen
She’s probably salty cause her fav trash pony wasn’t part of the list :^)
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
All help is always welcome, but it probably depends on how the current recruitment goes, if the new assistants survive want to continue or not, how the current roster of candidatures goes, stuff like that.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@ArmadilloEater
Not even so much about her debut but her stalking Twilight through out the entire season, with all those cameos to show how she was studying them and preparing herself with laser focus on her goal to defeat mane 6 and actually succeeds (being the only villain to have won in the show) was like truly badass.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide