Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Ask the mods anything

Zenaris Blackmour
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Batty Bat With The Hat
So, I've actually been wondering how to set custom descriptions up for OC tags. I see some OCs have, like, mini profiles in their tag, with a small image and even background info, but I can't find any way to edit my own. Is there a requirement of some kind to do something like that?
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Cool Crow - 10,000 tag updates
Gold Bit -
Diamond -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Can I have a dollar? Homeless people keep asking me for money when I walk by, it pisses me off. I'm about to the point of politely telling people to go fuck themselves or get a job.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Cool Crow - 10,000 tag updates
Gold Bit -
Diamond -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

@moonchosen
On Monday I saw some homeless person sleeping on a matress like 25ft from my apartment. I waited until he left and doused the matress with pepper spray, he didn't come back. Shit like this has never happened in the neighborhood I lived in before.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

友情は魔法だ🧚
@some-guy
Give 'em tree fiddy instead. Then they can feed their cat, too.

Or better yet take 'em to the local burger shop and set them up with some takeout. If they were really needy, you've helped them. If they were just a performance artist they'll never bother you again.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Holy Celestia yes I'm waiting for the new show. The trailer was amazing in spots, but mostly 'this scene is already rendered throw it into the ad maybe kids will like it'.

This first trailer was probably hell for everyone behind the scenes, trying to composite things while corporate marketing teams try to grab everything off of the freaking server while render monkeys hide the good shit under the tables so it doesn't get leaked with someone's hair glitched to a light pole or completely loaded with some other gawd awful rendering artifacts.

Marketing doesn't care. They just want to be fed whatever random content is available so they don't have to actually write copy or plan.

Maybe future trailers will actually be planned and scripted.

So, to me the trailer looked surprisingly good for what it was.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
Yes. They seem fine.

@Sparx
Fucking Minecraft again. And even enjoying it. What the fuck.

@Vulcan
Dr. Kraus.

@some-guy
That sounds like a real dick move. Maybe you should get out of that place before you do worse. It doesn't sound like it's someplace you can be happy.
KennyC

Hi I’m having a issue with myself about posting a photo on hear I told my friend mellow and he said I need to talk to someone named lightning bolt so can this person pm me plz thanks I’d Appreciate it :)
Amateur-draw
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I love mudbaths
What is this site https://manebooru.art/

Is this the same site as this one or there a difference?

Why does this booru site exist? And why can i find other artist their art on there but not mine?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~