Ask the mods anything

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Communist Starlight  
Creating a new forum requires development, I think. I mean, there’s no button in the Moderation UI to create a new top-level forum, and I’m pretty sure someone has to literally create the directory for it or something.

But anyone with a profile can get a notification when a new thread is created within a forum, just go to the forum itself (where all the topics are listed) and click the “Subscribe” button. Then you’ll get a notification whenever a new thread is spawned.

Some of us do this for forums that we monitor, like, I’ve subscribed to Site & Policy in case someone creates a new thread there so I can help them if it’s a question or some sort of problem with the site.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
Know any good pre-readers for video game Crossover pony fics?

A number between 0 and 324 plz
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide