Ask the mods anything

Mellow Rhythm
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
Just wondering: Is there a mod or admin here I can talk with directly (if necessary) about merging a certain upload of mine with an earlier version?

I first filed the merge request about 4 hours ago, and it has yet to be answered.
The image in question:

The earlier version (with a paint cursor I left in accidentally, prompting the later edit):
>>2412663p
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Site Moderator
Artist Concierge
@Sparx
All my phones are apples because I get paid in product sometimes. Like, all my phones. I think I have six of them now. I just use some of them for cameras or music devices. I honestly don't know what kind of phone I would have if I had to pay for it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~