Ask the mods anything

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Deczax  
It’s true. It’s not selectable.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
All of the April Fools I’ve been involved with have been delicious fun.

Especially the ones that ended up with someone stranded in a different state or in some distant country.

We … almost … got a co-worker caned once though. That was a little scary. We got them to the airport and out of the country before anything happened, but lost all of the tools and equipment they’d gone there with … turns out that Singapore takes its laws about foreign companies competing in their market VERY seriously. The whole “You need a special license for that” is really something they take to heart. And to your butt.

But even that was hilarious fun for everyone involved after everyone was safe again :)
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Shimmering Spectacle  
I don’t know how long it will be here. I think most of staff are in bed or getting ready for work so I’m not aware of anyone even actively working on anything right now.

I mean, I’m in bed right now, and I assume everyone else is living their lives, too. So, even if I wanted to help you with something on the site I wouldn’t be able to do anything until I get done with work tomorrow evening and log into the site tools properly.

But, if there’s something I can help you with, send me a PM and I’ll help you when I’m next volunteering for the site.

Also, this is the bullshitting hangout thread, so if you have a real question that needs a real answer, this really isn’t a very good place to ask it.

This thread is more for joking around and having fun.

Sorry if I mistook your earlier question as being you having fun.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@Princess Trixie vi Equestria  
I lot of people driving those love cutting me off. Word of advice, if you see someone driving a lifted truck with a custom number, don’t try to cut them off or be a dick. You’ll wind up with your car I need of some serious repair work while the other guy just has scratched paint
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide