Ask the mods anything

GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Lord Goku  
Revolver. If you find yourself in a situation that requires more than six bullets to solve, something has already gone so horribly wrong adding more bullets wouldn’t fix things.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Lord Goku  
I would get something I would trust. My bug-out guns are a .32 Long Colt Police Positive revolver, with the hard rubber grips, and a Smith & Wesson Model 10 chambered for .38 with a long barrel and the softer rubber civilian police grips. If it says “Military and Police” in the label, then it’s probably a good bet that it will do what you need, if you need.

I also have a Dirty Harry style .44 magnum, but that thing is a fucking canon. Firing it is like getting punched by a brick wall. The only harder kick I’ve felt in a pistol was from a .44 Caliber 1851 Colt Navy ball-and-powder revolver - the kind that you have to pack with bear grease so all the rounds in the cylinder don’t go off at the same time and “reloading” consists of simply replacing the cylinder with a different, pre-loaded, cylinder. Those things are practically useless in anything involving more than one accurate shot, because unless you’re practicing with it more than once in a while, after the first shot your whole hand and half of your arm is going to be numb and tingling.

@GenericArchangel  
Yeah, unless you’re in a war zone, if the guns are out, something’s already gone horribly wrong.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@GenericArchangel  
Im a gun nuts do something that needs a gun with more than 5 or 6 bullets then look at the FB five seven. It fires a 5.7x28 diameter bullet and is known for being good at penetrating weaker types of armor and has some controversy around it.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@ACApenetrator50  
If I’m gonna have any kind of revolver, it’d be either something with very common ammo or a .50 Magnum because fuck whatever I’m pointing it at. Either maximum practicality or maximum showiness.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@ACApenetrator50  
I assume you mean the “FN”, not the “FB”. That was developed along with the P90 (aka PS90 for civilians) - and I’m assuming you mean the “Five-seven IOM”, not the actual “FN Five-Seven”.

I don’t want to derail the thread with gun talk, but are you in NATO or the Secret Service?
Cyan Lightning
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@TheGlitchedWolf  
No, but since sleep is absolutely necessary for both physical and mental health, lack of sleep can cause a lot of nasty stuff, increase in cortisol (stress hormone), decrease the focus, weakening immune system, make your bone more prone to breaking and other. Well, I have no choice but to fulfill the ridiculous amount of sleep. I mean a giraffe and elephant only need 30 minutes of sleep per day, gazelle only need a hour or so per day. But human 7-8 hours per day, though at least I am not a cat which requires 12-16 hours per day and dog which is 12-14 hours per day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide