Ask the mods anything

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
AAA Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Site Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@ArmadilloEater

Hey, she was talking specifically about Funk. As it turned out, i listened to Chico César, but it was not really my thing, but Caetano Veloso is fresh.

@Princess Trixie vi Equestria

Them too.

Of course, if this is going to be a list of my favourites, i'd also add Gilberto Gil, Milton Nascimento, Novos Baianos and Rita Lee to these.
Posted Report
Princess Trixie vi Equestria
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - I technically drawn a whole website :3
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages - 90's Derpibooru Overhaul.
Platinum bit - platinum bit
Bronze Patron - Bronze Patron
From the Night - For mods that have been previously banned
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Site Moderator
Fleetfloot Enthusiast
@Mildgyth
Surprisingly we have a lot of similar tastes in Brazilian music, pretty much say you enjoy Charlie Brown Jr. as well and I'll drop down my jaw xD

@ArmadilloEater
I have only ever gone to a single concert and it was back in the day I lived on Morro De São Paulo island, Zeca Baleiro performed there at a festival. It was still a great experience :3
Posted Report
Derpy Whooves
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Site Moderator
Artist Concierge
@Director's Cut
That hasn't made it into Philomena yet. Report yourself for a reason of "Other" (use the "Report User" link on your profile) and in the text field say you want a name change and let us know what name you would like instead. A mod will take care of it, and if the name isn't available will let you know so you can try something else.
Posted Report
Background Pony #BA0B
Look, if I say I won't express my supposed belief, which you all misinterpreted, then will you stop with your silly bans? Yes, my ideas are wrong at time and bad, but not racist. They're worst, get over it.
Please, stop this bhavior and I'll stop. You, people, are less reasonable than me. Either way, answer with respect or not all. — Accent Mark
Posted Report
Marx

#064 Bit
What would be examples of slow and fast days for you here?

Do you want me to stop doing the numbers thing?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ambient Roleplay Discord

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~