Ask the mods anything

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@ArmadilloEater

Hey, she was talking specifically about Funk. As it turned out, i listened to Chico César, but it was not really my thing, but Caetano Veloso is fresh.

@Princess Trixie vi Equestria

Them too.

Of course, if this is going to be a list of my favourites, i’d also add Gilberto Gil, Milton Nascimento, Novos Baianos and Rita Lee to these.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Mildgyth  
Surprisingly we have a lot of similar tastes in Brazilian music, pretty much say you enjoy Charlie Brown Jr. as well and I’ll drop down my jaw xD

@ArmadilloEater  
I have only ever gone to a single concert and it was back in the day I lived on Morro De São Paulo island, Zeca Baleiro performed there at a festival. It was still a great experience :3
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Director’s Cut  
That hasn’t made it into Philomena yet. Report yourself for a reason of “Other” (use the “Report User” link on your profile) and in the text field say you want a name change and let us know what name you would like instead. A mod will take care of it, and if the name isn’t available will let you know so you can try something else.
Background Pony #4577
Look, if I say I won’t express my supposed belief, which you all misinterpreted, then will you stop with your silly bans? Yes, my ideas are wrong at time and bad, but not racist. They’re worst, get over it.  
Please, stop this bhavior and I’ll stop. You, people, are less reasonable than me. Either way, answer with respect or not all. - Accent Mark
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
What would be examples of slow and fast days for you here?
Do you want me to stop doing the numbers thing?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide