Ask the mods anything

choosewisely
Artist -

Ashton (painter)
@ArmadilloEater
@Dashiefluffywaifu
Writing, night out with friends, masturbating. Not all at the same time.

@choosewisely
I'm hopeful for it, been hearing some encouraging tidbits about it, but I gotta admit I have a feeling Hasbro ain't gonna be keen on doing another "possibly-attractive-to-male-nerds" generation. Seen how absolutely spastic and aggressive some fans are.

@Lord Goku
As soon as it's out on streams, maybe. Not gonna catch me dead going to the theater for that one. Sonic is for nerds.

Oh, definitely, my inboxes are always full of whiny bronies asking me why I'm not drawing ponies, right now, just for them, for free.

LOL, get lost.
icey wicey 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Patron - Silver Patron
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Not a question, but im just gonna say that you guys deserve a massive hug and thanks for having to put up with all the crap going on recently.

HUG
choosewisely
Artist -

Ashton (painter)
I ate a cupcake my boyfriend's dad made for breakfast and it was fucking delicious.

It's yellow cake + chocolate frosting. Mmm.
choosewisely
Artist -

Ashton (painter)
@icey wicey 1517
Not a question, but im just gonna say that you guys deserve a massive hug and thanks for having to put up with all the crap going on recently.

HUG

Oh my god, yeah, the Aryanne OC and that one slaveowner Applejack picture really touched a nerve, wow. Poor Derpi mods.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
if one of your friends give you shit for listening to a country rapper named katie noel, should you give them shit because they're listening to elvis prestly or just tell them to fuck off?
Autumn_Shy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Contains GPE propaganda
Perhaps this has already been asked,
But how did some of you (mods) come up with your titles?

Armadilloeater for example,
Do you actually consume armadillo or their immediate genus? xD
ArmadilloEater
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Tagging Discussion
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - My goal in life is to fuck a bagel now.

French Taunter
@ACApenetrator50
>Listening to Rap
>Not listening to Elvis

@Autumn_Shy
Actually, yeah. Few years back I was shooting the shit in a thread as anon, and it was getting really hard to keep the discussion going without names, so I just choose it at random, thinking of something I liked. And I do love me some braised armadillo.
ArmadilloEater
Thread Starter - Tagging Discussion
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - My goal in life is to fuck a bagel now.

French Taunter
@ACApenetrator50
Shitposting aside, I don't know about country rap, but if someone is seriously (and not jokingly) giving you shit over taste in music, just blast some Burzum at him until he cries uncle.

Also I really hope more mods are gonna answer to @Autumn_Shy, cause some I'm curious about, and others I know have good stories :D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponyvania: RP, Art, and more

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~