Ask the mods anything

choosewisely

Ashton (painter)
@Dashiefluffywaifu
Writing, night out with friends, masturbating. Not all at the same time.
@choosewisely
I’m hopeful for it, been hearing some encouraging tidbits about it, but I gotta admit I have a feeling Hasbro ain’t gonna be keen on doing another “possibly-attractive-to-male-nerds” generation. Seen how absolutely spastic and aggressive some fans are.
@Lord Goku
As soon as it’s out on streams, maybe. Not gonna catch me dead going to the theater for that one. Sonic is for nerds.

Oh, definitely, my inboxes are always full of whiny bronies asking me why I’m not drawing ponies, right now, just for them, for free.

LOL, get lost.
choosewisely

Ashton (painter)
I ate a cupcake my boyfriend’s dad made for breakfast and it was fucking delicious.

It’s yellow cake + chocolate frosting. Mmm.
choosewisely

Ashton (painter)
Not a question, but im just gonna say that you guys deserve a massive hug and thanks for having to put up with all the crap going on recently.
HUG

Oh my god, yeah, the Aryanne OC and that one slaveowner Applejack picture really touched a nerve, wow. Poor Derpi mods.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
if one of your friends give you shit for listening to a country rapper named katie noel, should you give them shit because they’re listening to elvis prestly or just tell them to fuck off?
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Wants to squish yo bed~
Perhaps this has already been asked,  
But how did some of you (mods) come up with your titles?

Armadilloeater for example,  
Do you actually consume armadillo or their immediate genus? xD
ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
@ACApenetrator50  
>Listening to Rap  
>Not listening to Elvis  
full

@Autumn_Shy  
Actually, yeah. Few years back I was shooting the shit in a thread as anon, and it was getting really hard to keep the discussion going without names, so I just choose it at random, thinking of something I liked. And I do love me some braised armadillo.
ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
@ACApenetrator50  
Shitposting aside, I don’t know about country rap, but if someone is seriously (and not jokingly) giving you shit over taste in music, just blast some Burzum at him until he cries uncle.

Also I really hope more mods are gonna answer to @Autumn_Shy, cause some I’m curious about, and others I know have good stories :D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide