Ask the mods anything

ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
@Amateur-draw  
He is the site owner, calling the site stupid in any way shape or form is basically calling him and his staff stupid because they decide what the site does/doesn’t do.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
To be clear of why this is an issue, imagine the following scenario:

Person A secretly likes some contentious content  
Person B draws said content  
Person A follows B’s tag  
Person B for some reason doesn’t like A  
Person B makes public that A likes the contentious content

Watching non-artist tags doesn’t provide anyone any information about who watches them, and that should be no different for artist tags; artists are no more trustworthy with such information as any other user, particularly considering an artist could set up an alt-account just to “bait” people into following it. We also do not currently envision the demand or need for a separate “publicly following” system.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
What would be examples of slow and fast days for you here?

Do you want me to stop doing the numbers thing?
choosewisely

Ashton (painter)
To be clear of why this is an issue, imagine the following scenario:
Person A secretly likes some contentious content
Person B draws said content
Person A follows B’s tag
Person B for some reason doesn’t like A
Person B makes public that A likes the contentious content
Watching non-artist tags doesn’t provide anyone any information about who watches them, and that should be no different for artist tags; artists are no more trustworthy with such information as any other user, particularly considering an artist could set up an alt-account just to “bait” people into following it. We also do not currently envision the demand or need for a separate “publicly following” system.

Yes, I can imagine that scenario quite easily. I was someone that ran an MLP “hentai” group back in the day on Yahoo! groups. I’ve been around longer than most people know or can even imagine.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
this question is more or less for the writers on the site. don’t you hate it when someone complains about something in a story you write and they get all butthurt about something that isn’t totally accurate but good enough then they proceed to nitpick and go on a spiel?
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@ArmadilloEater  
Ok. Cause one guy just got really fired up about one of my story’s over on fimfiction and decided to become a history professor and SJW all at once and go on a spiel. Really annoying.
ApplejackFan204
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Awesome dude
With all these animated collabs on Youtube, do you think an MLP episode will get a collab? If so, which episode do you want to see collabed?

For me, I want it to be Best Night Ever. Especially with those Flutterage scenes.
ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
@Dashiefluffywaifu  
Writing, night out with friends, masturbating. Not all at the same time.

@choosewisely  
I’m hopeful for it, been hearing some encouraging tidbits about it, but I gotta admit I have a feeling Hasbro ain’t gonna be keen on doing another “possibly-attractive-to-male-nerds” generation. Seen how absolutely spastic and aggressive some fans are.

@Lord Goku  
As soon as it’s out on streams, maybe. Not gonna catch me dead going to the theater for that one. Sonic is for nerds.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide