Ask the mods anything

Zebasiz
Bronze Bit -
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Zeb> That's why yer female partner can use a trapon
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

@some pony  
Discovered randomly one day.  
I had been aware of the Brony thing, but never looked much into it.  
Sometime between season 2 and 3. I was browsing Youtube when one of the recommended videos was Flutterguy doing the Evil Enchantress song. I don’t know what drove me to click it, but I did and thought it was hilarious~  
I thought someone had dubbed over the show for the funny. But I checked some other related videos and it was always the same voice. So now I was curious as to how that scene happened. But me being me, I CAN’T just jump into a show in the middle. I had to start from the beginning. So I watched the first 9 episodes.  
…  
Then I watched the rest up to the S2 finale within a 2 day period~ Been a fan ever since~

Still enjoy the show. Heck I even do Blind Reaction Commentaries to the episodes when they come out on my Youtube.  
Shameless Self Promotion~
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Do you ever feel that you’re leaving something behind when modding the site?

Filters.

I thought seeing everything that everyone does on the site, and all the images and all the fetishes, wouldn’t be a problem, because I always used the “Everything” filter.

Ha! Ha! I said; What could possibly be on the site that I haven’t seen or that would bother me? Ha! Ha!

But once, after spending hours with a report about a fetish I’ve never really looked at because it’s “not my thing”, looking through dozens of images and page after page of comments and posts, talking with folks in IRC and in PMs about truly intimate details about the fetish and looking through logs and histories and trying to put together a proposed response that the rest of the staff agreed with, I finally found a solution that everyone was ok with, implemented it, and closed the report.

Then I went into the bathroom and threw up for a solid 10 minutes.

Literally.

It’s one thing to be able to simply ignore things you don’t like, but when you volunteer to help with the site, you volunteer to help with all of the site - All. Of. The. Site.

Now, the second I’m just browsing the site for fun, I grab my “Everything but NOPE!” filter.

Because; NOPE!
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Ciaran  
That means I like it. :V

But really, nothing I dislike really bothers me in any ways, I guess almost 9 years of seeing EVERYTHING everywhere for so long, I’ve literally stopped caring.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@LightningBolt  
It is not something you like, I’m pretty sure :)

Also, yes - the “highly recommended but not mandatory” automatic alcohol dispenser has arrived and has been fitted, and I’m feeling a lot better.

@some pony  
Just long enough to raise some eyebrows, and some nods of respect and admiration.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@ice1517

I’m here at all available times. of course, the times in which i’m not are the afternoon, in which i’m either at the university or delivering bread. and at night, of course (UTC -03:00)

@some pony

Through TvTropes and FurAffinity. FA is where i first heard of it, and TvTropes is where i started to get interested in it. and of course i like it.

@some pony

I thought they were a legend.

@Nittany Discord

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide