Ask the mods anything

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Humans definitely do smell funny on the inside.
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Yeah. I honestly don’t know what to do with it, other than just bounce that back to DeviantArt (not that they’ll care).
I know right ;D
That’s a good resolve though. I’d say it doesn’t matter so just leave it :)
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Also Spirit is owned by DreamWorks
I’ve seen that one & the best way to describe why “sheaths” are not openly classified as NSFW or Explicit to some sites or some user opinions is because its a natural body part. Sheaths are considered a natural body part of the lower stomach of most mammals. The sheath is not directly considered a part of a sexual organ or genital which is how it can fall as “safe” rather than “explicit”.
Pretty much the sheath is just clothes/boxers that cover and hide the actual male genitals for most mammals. Its a completely natural part and not something sexual or explicit as it isn’t genital.
Its completely normal for cartoonists to draw “sheaths” as well as X on the butt to funnily show where the butt is etc, that doesn’t mean its not directly explicit or implied to be something sexual or sexualised. I’ve seen plenty of cartoons, safe characters & caricature designs that have them; a big one being Pusheen, which is a cartoon cat which was very popular back in 2015-2018 & they always gave pusheen a X on the butt.
The Artist you’ve mentioned seems to have it in their art style where they like to define male characters from female characters a fair bit, the main way they seem to do it is by drawing sheaths on them but not in a implied sexual or fetish way. Artists that draw Anthro & Human a lot do the same for female characters, by giving them breasts or breast-shaped chests to show they’re female & not male however it isn’t implied or done to sexualise a character as there isn’t direct nudity, especially if the breasts are featureless if its anthro or has clothing on top that cover the breasts.
Posted Report
saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@TheGamerPainter
Idk, who remembers that hefty chonker of a novel-length Harry Potter fanfiction ‘Size Queen’ where two less than sought after characters find each other intoxicating?
This looks like the type of post that should go to that post-whatever-comes-to-mind thread I’m sure we have somewhere.
Posted Report
Background Pony #48E4
I don’t know if it’s a silly question, sorry if it is but ¿what do they do when they feel sad?
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #48E4
They talk to their friends, or spend some quiet time playing a game, or reading a book, or meditating, or watching a great show. Or, just cry if it is that kind of sad.
For myself personally, I find re-watching an episode of G4 does a lot of good.
Or having a fire, or shooting bow, or going for a walk in the snow. Lots of things to do if you feel sad, lots of them.
If nothing else works, I watch a video on YouTube that always cheers me up. (warning: this video might give some people an existential crisis).
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #48E4
If you are looking for something that you can do now, that might help, I have found An Antidote to Dissatisfaction by Kurzgesagt to be incredibly helpful.
Everybody is familiar with the feeling that things are not as they should be. That you are not successful enough, your relationships not satisfying enough. That you don’t have the things you crave.
In this video we want to talk about one of the strongest predictors of how happy people are, how easily they make friends and how good they are at dealing with hardship. An antidote against dissatisfaction so to speak: Gratitude.
Their suggestions don’t cost any money - you can do it with a piece of paper and a pencil and a couple minutes a couple times a week. They back up their research, and provide links to their sources, so you can see what they are getting up to before you watch the video if you’d like. And, if you really want, they have a thing you can buy if you want. I got the thing, and it helped me, but it really doesn’t do anything more than to give you a pretty vanity journal that cost money.
Posted Report
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@SleepySteve
Well, ok. I’ve got a lot of friends, some of whom I haven’t seen for a few years because they’re in other countries, but most of them I stay in touch with either through game nights where we break out a new board game like MageKnight or GloomQuest, stuff like that. And then I’ve got a lot of friends I only see once or twice a year because we all live in different countries now.
Used to have more friends, back when conventions were things that happened a lot. There’s always a crowd that you only see once a year for a week or a weekend at a con. Good times.
But, for a lot of them we just keep in touch now. But whenever we get back together it’s instant good times again.
And NaNoWriMo every year means making a ton of new friends, hanging out at each other’s homes or meeting at coffee shops to write. I really enjoy NaNoWriMo. It’s a great way to meet tons of new people over the course of a month.
The only thing I’m really missing right now is the folks I knew through gaming guilds. Like, on WoW or playing DnD. Most of the folks in my WoW guild lived within an hour’s drive of each other, so we could get together at someone’s house for a big lan party. Lots of drinking and raiding and screaming.
Then some DOOM or Halo to get retro.
I miss those. Might maybe start doing it again, once Covid stops being a thing.
Thanksgiving this year was spent at work, because the kids of two good friends that were coming for dinner (kids included) were at a super … exposer? Is that what they call it? And everyone caught Covid. Soooo … spending the holiday and weekend at work fixing things.
Maybe we’ll do a big Yule dinner instead? Not sure. Sounds like fun - have a big bonfire outside to keep the fire going all night, fortune telling and stuff like that in the house, maybe break out Settlers Of Catan with some extension sets like the sea farers and trade sets, and set up some tables together to give us lots of room for a really big map.
How about you? Lots of friends in person, or online? Doing anything for any of the winter solstice holidays?
Posted Report
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@SleepySteve
I know a lot of people live that way. I certainly do for the most part when I travel for work.
But, does it feel healthy?
Or, given where you live, is the community where you live just better to avoid?
Posted Report
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #87CD
I think throwing things at people on stage can be kind of a dick move. With most stage lighting it’s hard enough to see what is going on without random objects flying at you.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide