Ask the mods anything

Background Pony #87CD
Um, just wondering. I read the rules, and then afterwards Tag Help, and found this:
or vore with internal rubbing/constriction
(Questionable rating btw)
I was wondering if there was a tag for those kind of pictures, to tag them correctly next time I see it. As far as I know, I haven’t seen anything that looks like that, as in, tag-wise. So I humbly submit my eternal question here for you o’ saint Mods to answer it.
And apologies, I wasn’t sure where I had to ask this, and since it was more ‘Knowing if a tag exists’ yet it was also about the rules and wasn’t quite site related (It is, but not like something rule-like or important), I thought in posting it here. If you want me to post it somewhere else, I can do so just fine~
Yeah… uh… I doubt it myself… I feel it was kinda quite bad; anyways I spoilered it, gave prior warning in big letters, yet it was deleted, so imagine how bad it was.
Posted Report
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@Elidiotadelaesquina
“Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon” is exclusive to Badum. There are a few users who have unique badges (separate from the Patreon badges) that only they have. Badum got that one after his 1000th image, but that’s not necessarily the case for all of them.
If you count them the way I do (badges owned by one person, no more no less) there are 22 badges among 21 users. There are also some badges owned by no users.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@TheGamerPainter
Because the ban doesn’t mean you can’t see the image. It means you can’t post a comment or change tags. So it’s by the comment and tag stuff. It’s next to the “things you are banned from doing”.
Posted Report
Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
Here’s some questions for you mods (these questions are based on What About Discord?):
  1. Do you mods feel like Twilight’s friends have been spending time with Discord much while she was on her three-day weekend.
  2. Did you mods notice that Starlight Glimmer made a cameo in this episode?
  3. Did you mods watch a scene in the episode where Discord becomes tiny?
Posted Report
Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@TheGamerPainter
Those questions are for the mods. Did you not read what my first comment mentioned? It said
Here’s some questions for you mods
They are the ones who can answer them, not you. Let the mods answer them. This is called the “Ask the mods anything” thread, not the “Ask everybody anything” thread. Hello? Did you people not read Archonix’s comment from almost three weeks ago?
Background Pony #87CD
What’s the thing you love about the country you currently live in? ^^
You don’t have to be so aggressive/sarcastic… It’s not like if they were directly attacking you. Please don’t get incensed for pretty much nothing.
You know you aren’t protecting anyone, right? So please, relax, mellow down, it’s fine, take some fresh breath. This is just a thread to have fun, so calm down please. It’s not like GamerPainter replying your messages will immediately disallow mods from doing so. They’re just busy and have stuff to do outside of Derpibooru.
Please, don’t be agressive, mellow down~
Posted Report
Jaredking779
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
  1. I learned from friendship for a while, and I AM protecting people, like those who are the DNP list and people who I like and admire.
  2. I’m not trying to be aggressive or sarcastic, I was just reminding TheGamerPainter that the question was clearly for the mods. Look, I know the mods are busy, but that doesn’t mean you people can do it for them all the time.
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
@14Fan
I’m not a mod, but usually it’s by completing certain art events. Usually there will be a banner at the top of the page for those badge related art events. If you follow the requirements of the event usually that will be how you earn a badge. :)
There are a few badges unrelated to art events that you earn when you hit certain upload milestones, under a certain preselected criteria. :)
There can even be a couple upload badges for tagging images well and helpful metadata updates, such as #1 Assistant (the Spike one, for 3,000 metadata updates), Notoriously Divine Tagger (Moondancer,for consistently uploading images above and beyond the minimal required tags), and Cool Crow (the highest, for 10,000 metadata updates).
For a general badge overview, you can look at this post. :D
There’s also the custom badges, which you can request an OC for, if you have donated to the site in any way as classified here. ;)
Certain badges in the past (before I joined Derpibooru) were also obtainable by participating in a collaborative art pack or attending the Derpibooru panel of MLP conventions, but I don’t think they hand those ones out anymore.
There are the tags for more suggestive/explicit uploading milestones too, such as Lady’s Wink and Perfect Pony Plot Provider, but I wouldn’t recommend getting involved in those. :/
Hopefully this overview helps you :D
Also I saw you just joined Derpibooru 16 days ago! Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here with us! ^w^ 🥳🤗
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide