Ask the mods anything

Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
Here’s some questions for you mods (which are based on The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows):
  1. Did you mods like the news that Princess Cadence and Shining Armor would be having a baby?
  2. What did you mods believe in “The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows” that was the most exciting to you?
  3. Have you mods think Pinkie and her friends did good in the Scavenger Hunt in the episode?
Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@CaptainXtra
What the heck?! Your icon is also Sora? Oh man, I gotta change my icon in two weeks from now. I know our icons depicting Sora isn’t the same, but I definitely just don’t wanna be in trouble having the same character icon as another user even though they can differ.
(I have had this icon for almost a year since December 2022, and it’s time to get a new icon with a different characters in two weeks from today. Sora still remains the best character from Kingdom Hearts series).
@Archonix
So how come the mods are asleep? The questions I made (based on The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows) are just for them, no one else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide