Ask the mods anything

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

My account claims I have made 53 uploads. I have counted them and I only have 52.
Is it possible I have accidentally made an anonymous upload? If so how can I see things I have uploaded anonymously?
Does deleted uploads also count? I have deleted/requested takedown on some fanart I made a while back since I felt bad about it
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
Here’s three!
1.Rock,Paper or Scissors?
2.What would you bring to a deserted island?
Gear,Grub or Fun?
3.Grass,Fire or Water?
Also gimme a number between 0 and 334 plz
Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
Four questions for you mods (which is split into two from Friendship is Magic - Part 1 and two other questions connected with Crusaders of the Mark):
  1. How did you mods enjoy the very firsr episode of Friendship is Magic when it aired back then?
  2. What was the first thing you mods remembered the most from Friendship is Magic - Part 1?
  3. What was the one best part you mods liked from Crusaders of the Lost Mark?
  4. Do all of you mods really, really hate Spoiled Rich?
Background Pony #87CD
Not a mod, but can’t stop feeling like wanting to answer this.
1.Rock,Paper or Scissors?
  1. What would you bring to a deserted island?
    Gear,Grub or Fun?
Gear for fun of course :D
3.Grass,Fire or Water?
Weed Grass, but this grass:
large
Oh shoot, the number, sorry, I was high
007 Korean Air Lines
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Hey, I’m sure this is gonna be a sore topic. If so this comment can either be ignored or deleted, no matter. I’m just really curious.
What happened to Rozy Fly? Like what exactly did he do? I know he’s been on a long ride of “Hitch hate train” but what more has he done to earn so many bans and a thousand years one (Don’t ask me how I know)? Sorry if this isn’t the right place to ask something like this but I just want to know.
saby
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Just Wayne
Thousand year bans are earned in a few ways.
  • be spambot account
  • be account used to evade a ban on your actual account
  • repeatedly break rules
Staff can’t disclose details of anyone’s ban history to others. You’ll have to ask RozyFly themselves.
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@saby
Thank you. I had tried to ask but unfortunately he would usually make everyone else sound like the bad guys and talk about how much Hasbro wronged him with how G5 is currently going. Getting an honest and objective answer from him would be based on luck at this point.
TheGamerPainter
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

OC maker
Any mod have those apps that give money for working out, scanning barcodes, etc? I have Fetch for receipts, Shopkick for barcodes exact items listed in the app of that stop, One Scanner for barcodes too but you need to watch a long ad every scan.
Background Pony #87CD
Any mod have those apps that give money for working out, scanning barcodes, etc? I have Fetch for receipts, Shopkick for barcodes exact items listed in the app of that stop, One Scanner for barcodes too but you need to watch a long ad every scan.
@TheGamerPainter
Wait, what do you mean…? An app that gives you real money for scanning barcodes?
large
Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sTs trinity
@Just Wayne
I’m just gonna keep this one short and I’ll understand if this comment gets delated for being off-topic, so anyway, his high entitled and obsession is what got him the longest ban in derpibooru yet, and if you wish to know more of what he did, I’ll be glad to show you in dms.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide