Ask the mods anything

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Ciaran
Why do people put this in their descriptions?
Oh! Those. Yeah, I think they’re just complying with the directions to help with the automagic recognition of their link info.
For me, personally, I use the link to their tag instead of linking to the profiles. Profile names can be changed by the user, which breaks links tied to the artist tag. But artist tags have to be aliased by staff if they change, so we can fix the link manually if the name changes. Others build the links to the profiles instead, which is fine, but can cause some broken links if the artist changes their name.
So, those validation links on profiles themselves don’t really accomplish anything other than telling us that the artist is “Derpibooru Exclusive” so there’s no external link to review.
@Mildgyth
Ditto.
@saby
Yeah. Sometimes it’s pretty clear. Some of them are almost funny in how confused they get. Like spambots spamming about college essay services on any image tagged with essay or teacher or school.
Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
@icicle wicicle 1517
If we want free food from the staff, then we must visit a restaurant. For instance, I imagine Ciaran is working at McDonald’s and she would be selling free fries and McChicken sandwiches, Mildgyth is working at Burger King and selling free Whoppers, GenericArchangel is working at Wendy’s and she’s selling free frosty shakes, Mikey is working at Culver’s and he is selling free concrete mixers, saby is working at Domino’s and he’s selling free pizza and LightningBolt working at Wingstop, and he is selling free wings, includes the boneless ones.
Just tell one of the moderators at the restaurant they are working at and tell them you want free food and they can simply get you the food you need.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Jaredking779
Actually, I’m at a cosplay cafe.
Excellent coffee roasted in house or a proper cuppa char, and fine cheese cakes and fresh fruit pies special ordered from a shop along the bay. Service starts at the crack of noon and we’re open until 2 am.
Thursday and Friday night there’s live music and vanity cocktails like Chivas Regal whiskey sours with a twist. Full moons each feature a seasonal wine tasting.
Remember to wear your cat ears or witch hat for a complimentary coffee or tea.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide