Ask the mods anything

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
I mean, right here, the only traditional unit of measure that is still used regularly is the arroba - it’s roughly 32,5 pounds (15 kg), and it’s used only to express weight of cattle and swine. (and cocoa, but only in my state, it seems)
And it can get confusing because the arroba in the former cases refers only to the edible parts of the animal, which exclude all but the meat and bones. Since meat and bones are about half their weight, to convert kilos into arrobas, you have to divide the kilos by 15 and then divide the result by half. So, a bull weighing 450 kg would weigh 15 @.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Mildgyth
oh my gosh, I love that unit of measurement ^_^
I run into something similar with ‘12-weight’ when looking at anvils, and I’ve heard something close when I was growing up on the farm for cows or for bags of vegetables like beans and pickles, but I can’t remember what it was called. But, yeah - something around 32 lbs was ‘one [thing]’.
For us I think it was ‘divide by 16’ and then half it - and I’m guessing the 16 was because of ‘rods’ which is based on the length of one standard canoe which is about 16.5’.
oof …
Gotta go and turn a furlough of soil for the garden, bbl.
Background Pony #87CD
Not a mod by any chance, but first, I’m kinda a very touchy feely guy myself so hugs, cuddles and stuff like that are kinda given.
As for who… I mean, I love Big Mac and he’s such handsome stallion, but I would most likely go with Shining Armour more. I like his design, I like that he’s a military guy, I kinda like his personality (Haven’t seen that much, but from what I’ve seen), and I like he’s kinda like a big brother. Oh, and because her sister is Twilight, and she’s my favourite pone, so I get to meet her if I’m friends with his brother!. Okno
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
Who would you hang out with more, Shining Armor or Big Macintosh? Would you hug him of the one you picked was real?
Shining Armor definitely shares my interests.
I definitely don’t hug my friends, so no.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Would you hug him [if] the one you picked was real?
I would hug the heck out of them.
This is Archie. He’s my bestest buddy. He’s like a giant dog who loves to hug and wrestle and push you around until you scratch him in the right spot.
Archie dressages and doesn’t afraid of anything.
He also likes to eat cellphones and cameras.
Background Pony #87CD
Question to the mods: What would you do if someone gave you this epic gift?
Not a mod, but I think I’m an introvert. I mean, social anxiety of course makes it hard for me to socialize anyways, but most of the time I just feel comfy alone.
Tho… Since I’m kinda the nerd of the class, every too often people wanna talk to me to explain something, so I’m kinda adopted by about 10 extroverts D:
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Which current world leader, as in President or Dictator of a country, could you beat at arm wrestling?
(Yes, this is a question about a interacting with political figure but not their ideals so I see no problem with this question.)
Background Pony #87CD
(Yes, this is a question about a interacting with political figure but not their ideals so I see no problem with this question.)
I kinda feel mods will be like
Background Pony #87CD
It is true that you don’t reply atleast 90% of the questions the people ask?
It is true that you guys are the enemy of the people too?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide