Ask the mods anything

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #91Z0  
No, but I’ve met some of them and they are very nice folks and would be welcome here. All of the writers and even Hasbro’s freelance lawyers who I’ve met are nice to talk with and do things with. Basically, whomever the show touched, or who touched the show, are fun and interesting folks.

Also Ingrid Nilson gives amazing yoga sessions.

#contextisfortheweak.
ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
@Mikey  
Halloween is a kid’s holiday (and it’s not even really celebrated over here), Christmas is a family holiday (my family is super far away so I don’t celebrate it) and yes, New Years is THE holiday to have a party with your mates. If you’re not wasted by the turn of the year, you’re doing it wrong.

@Background Pony #91Z0  
I write clopfics, does that count?
Background Pony #502A
If a user got a duck badge before but they changed to become a non-troublesome user could they have their duck badge removed? (Non-mods, please don’t turn this into an argument.)
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #502A  
Yes. Every summer we used to do a review of them and remove them if they no longer were needed. Same with moon bans. This summer got busy with other things though so we probably won’t get a chance to do it this year.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide