Ask the mods anything

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Will the staff get back to allowing users to submit 5 reports at a time like how it has been in the past, or is the change to only having 3 reports open at a time permanent?
StemTheBug
Artist -

Hello, in my most recent post, there is a spelling mistake and I noticed after I posted it. Can it be taken down so I can post the fixed one?
Background Pony #91Z0

No, more like trying to post mlp related video from copying the link/source and it says not found at link/source.  
update: so upon clicking view on an image the link is from a gif/video elsewhere like this gif  

and only screeenshot from this part of the video  
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Are you trying to upload a movie? If yes, please provide the source you’re trying to use.

Or are you trying to imbed a movie in a post or comment? If so, then get a direct link to the video or movie, and put it between !!, as in !<url>!.

Please note that YouTube URLs are links to the video page which we don’t support. For example:

!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjfn1-AJA8E! results in:

full

If the URL is not a direct link to a video, then you have to imbed it, which this site also doesn’t allow.

If something else is going on, without seeing the link it’s impossible to speculate what is wrong.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #91Z0  
JPE is a JPEG variant, so that should be ok, but MP3 is audio, and there’s no handler for that on this sit. You can’t even upload those here. This is an image site that also now handles webms, but MP3s don’t have a visual component. Even a sound-only webm has to have some sort of graphic.

Again, it might help if you gave a link to what you are trying to embed on a comment or post, but if it’s not on this site the the site that serves it must do so such that the link looks like an image, as with a gif.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide