Ask the mods anything

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@Badheart  
I still live with my parents, but I don’t think I’ll be for much longer. Because of the fact I’ve been making ghost pepper and Carolina reaper jerky in my bedroom, it smells like peppers on the second floor of my house
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Badheart  
Sorry, I don’t know. I just grabbed the image from the interwebs.

Personally, I prefer candelas. Corojo candelas if I can get it. But that usually involves some tricky softshoe involving Canada.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Badheart  
Yeah, cigars can be all over the place. There were some little ones at my grocery store for awhile - not as small as a cigarillo, but small, almost exactly what Clint Eastwood’s character was smoking in The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, and man … those things were perfect. You could smoke those right down to your lips and every single moment with them was like the best cigar in the world. I wish I could remember their names … they were oh my god expensive, but every time I had to drive further than 3 states in a row, I got one for every border I crossed.

I wish I could remember what they were called … I’d get some one the interwebs.

Every other cigar I’ve tried that looked like them were just rank, and anything after the first half of them was just resentment and belligerence.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Badheart  
Little wood box with 12 cigars in it. The cigars had to be clipped, the band was straight with no oval in the middle … for some reason I keep thinking “tiparillo”, or “tiparillo” is in my brain in front of the word, and that is not the right name and I’m just befuddled. I’ll keep looking, but they stopped selling them … or ANY cigars, about 6 months ago. Bums me out.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@ACApenetrator50  
I think that’s more cigar than I really want in one bite :)

@Badheart  
To be honest, most of the cigars I’ve had in my life were ones that others gave me, but I think “Tatuaje” is familiar so I might have had one or two. Which of Pete Johnson’s little babies is your favorite?
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@Derpy Whooves  
There’s an even bigger cigar. Say hello to the woody. A 100 ring gauge 21 inch long monstrosity.  
full

My grandfather has 2 of them and he’s saving them for when I turn 21 next year and we’re gonna smoke them together
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
Of all the ponified things I’ve seen, there is something I’ve seen that desperately deserves to ponified as well that I think a good amount of people would agree with
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide