Ask the mods anything

Background Pony #6BB0
The person who started this thread was a “Princess Cadance”, are they still kicking / ok? Noticed they’re not a mod and their profile is pretty blank.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Autumn_Shy  
I used to do the The Doctor And Mrs Whooves page on Facebook back when that was a thing that people did. Also the Derpy Lama. Also about 20 other MLP pages. Derpy has always been my hook into the show. She’s the most perfect reminder of the simple, trusting, loving mind that I would like to cultivate.

@choosewisely  
Derpy.

@Badheart  
I don’t know if you’re joking or not, but people have, you know. That’s probably not a very fun topic.
Background Pony #6BB0
@Mikey  
Good to know. A lot of people have come and left the fandom… Always curious to stumble across profiles like that. Reminds me of relics from the old world in Fallout games. Hmm.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide