Ask the mods anything

ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes

Tired Artist
@Amateur-draw
He is the site owner, calling the site stupid in any way shape or form is basically calling him and his staff stupid because they decide what the site does/doesn't do.
The Smiling Pony
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

✨DRAW MORE FLEETFOOT✨
To be clear of why this is an issue, imagine the following scenario:

Person A secretly likes some contentious content
Person B draws said content
Person A follows B's tag
Person B for some reason doesn't like A
Person B makes public that A likes the contentious content

Watching non-artist tags doesn't provide anyone any information about who watches them, and that should be no different for artist tags; artists are no more trustworthy with such information as any other user, particularly considering an artist could set up an alt-account just to "bait" people into following it. We also do not currently envision the demand or need for a separate "publicly following" system.
Sparx

#064 Bit
What would be examples of slow and fast days for you here?

Do you want me to stop doing the numbers thing?
choosewisely
Artist -

Ashton (painter)
@The Smiling Pony
To be clear of why this is an issue, imagine the following scenario:

Person A secretly likes some contentious content
Person B draws said content
Person A follows B's tag
Person B for some reason doesn't like A
Person B makes public that A likes the contentious content

Watching non-artist tags doesn't provide anyone any information about who watches them, and that should be no different for artist tags; artists are no more trustworthy with such information as any other user, particularly considering an artist could set up an alt-account just to "bait" people into following it. We also do not currently envision the demand or need for a separate "publicly following" system.

Yes, I can imagine that scenario quite easily. I was someone that ran an MLP "hentai" group back in the day on Yahoo! groups. I've been around longer than most people know or can even imagine.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
this question is more or less for the writers on the site. don't you hate it when someone complains about something in a story you write and they get all butthurt about something that isn't totally accurate but good enough then they proceed to nitpick and go on a spiel?
ApplejackFan204
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Awesome dude
With all these animated collabs on Youtube, do you think an MLP episode will get a collab? If so, which episode do you want to see collabed?

For me, I want it to be Best Night Ever. Especially with those Flutterage scenes.
ArmadilloEater
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Tagging Discussion
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - My goal in life is to fuck a bagel now.

French Taunter
@Dashiefluffywaifu
Writing, night out with friends, masturbating. Not all at the same time.

@choosewisely
I'm hopeful for it, been hearing some encouraging tidbits about it, but I gotta admit I have a feeling Hasbro ain't gonna be keen on doing another "possibly-attractive-to-male-nerds" generation. Seen how absolutely spastic and aggressive some fans are.

@Lord Goku
As soon as it's out on streams, maybe. Not gonna catch me dead going to the theater for that one. Sonic is for nerds.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Manechat Discord Server

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~