Ask the mods anything

Background Pony #E8C8
I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I dont know of a better place. I’m BGP 1066 on , and I was called out for sockpupetting. However, I do not have an account with derpibooru nor have I had an account with derpibooru. I had asked about this in the image thread and it was just simply deleted. Why was I called out for sockpuppeting? Also, if you can answer this, does it show that I have the same IP as the other person linked in derpy’s comment?

I’m sorry if this comes off as rude, and I don’t mean to be, I just want to know if this was a mistake or if it is something I need to be concerned about.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
In 2004 there was a Megaman x rpg that had two different intro themes.  
English was purely instrumental while Japanese had vocals.

English  
Japanese

Which one do you like more?

A number between 0 and 304
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Director’s Cut  
Well, first can I return to present time? if not, then well no, thank you, well if you learn history you might know that, past is interesting to learn but horrible to experience, like in medieval, you can get burn alive just because you disagree with the church.

If yes, then maybe I could visit Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein and talk about science and stufs
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
I legit just had the weirdest nap dream ever. Why is it that nap dreams are weirder than regular full night sleep dreams and they seem longer as well?
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
What is one way I could get even with one of my friends on gta 5 for selling my cargo and the proceeding to use the money to fill my garages with sand kings? I’ve spent his money on a yacht but I want to take it further
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
I’ve just seen something very disturbing from a certain movie and I don’t think I’ll be getting any sleep tonight unless someone knows how to forget about something gety quickly
Cyan Lightning
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@ACApenetrator50

@ACApenetrator50  
Well, this is something that work for me, try to write or type down thing that you feel, if you scared of something because of the movie just write it down, be honest with yourself and write/type down what you feel. After that you can decided if you want to save it or not, but the most important thing is to type it down. Then you can try to watch couple of MLP episode
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@ACApenetrator50  
& @Cyan Lightning  
You can also go to bed and wait for those dreams to come, and soak up as much of them as you can, and then write something really scary the next day.

I mean, it’s not for everyone, but if you’re looking for an interesting story to write, that’s a good way to get a plot line that the conscious mind would not invent.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide