Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic Ask the mods anything

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
[@Lil\_VampireCJ](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5294666#post_5294666)
He is really a cutie \^\_\^

This is who I'm riding right now; River. River is a friend's horse, who is also a rescue. Archie is part Percheron so he's a little cold blooded, but River is half Thoroughbred, so he's a lot more like a sports car.

![thusmball](https://imgur.com/4AZTSnN.gif)

With River all I have to do is think something and he does it. Which is the main problem I'm having with him right now. On one hand, River is kind of a dream come true. I literally can just give him a squeeze with my legs and he'll walk off, and turning is as easy as just twisting my hips the way I want to go. But at the same time if I lose concentration then he'll walk straight into a fence.

Archie is such a bulldozer that I could be having sex in the saddle with three people and he wouldn't notice. But with River if I wiggle my right ankle because it's stiff he thinks I want him to do laterals.

So ... great for dressage, but not so great for trail riding \^\_\^
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
[@Lil\_VampireCJ](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5294666#post_5294666)

This is who I'm riding right now; River. River is a friend's horse, who is also a rescue. Archie is part Percheron so he's a little cold blooded, but River is half Thoroughbred, so he's a lot more like a sports car.

![thumb](https://imgur.com/4AZTSnN.gif)

With River all I have to do is think something and he does it. Which is the main problem I'm having with him right now. On one hand, River is also kind of a dream come true. I literally can just give him a squeeze with my legs and he'll walk off, and turning is as easy as just twisting my hips the way I want to go. But at the same time if I lose concentration then he'll walk straight into a fence.

Archie is such a bulldozer that I could be having sex in the saddle with three people and he wouldn't notice. But with River if I wiggle my right ankle because it's stiff he thinks I want him to do laterals.

No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ

![thumb](https://imgur.com/4AZTSnN.gif)

With River all I have to do is think something and he does it. Which is the main problem I'm having with him right now. On one hand, River is also kind of a dream come true. I literally can just give him a squeeze with my legs and he'll walk off, and turning is as easy as just twisting my hips the way I want to go. But at the same time if I lose concentration then he'll walk straight into a fence.

No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ

![](https://imgur.com/4AZTSnN.gif)

No reason given
Edited by Ciaran