Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic Ask the mods anything

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
[@Jaredking203](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5182613#post_5182613)
No. Fortune telling is bogus. We just live on a planet populated by a species that can name that song in 2 notes. So everything is predictive. Everything tells a fortune. But people only remember the fortune that they wanted. And I'm saying that as someone who gets paid to read Tarot cards.

>>1368272t

HA HA HA just serious.

[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5182615#post_5182615)
"You're kidding. You're kidding, right?" -- Nightmare Moon.

And I also literally squeed when they did the 'Hallway Gag' without a hallway. With Yakkity Sax in the background. Fucking golden age of comedy.

[@moonchosen](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5182651#post_5182651)
I don't think so. I mean, immortals can't die, right? And I've briefly died a couple times, so definitely not immortal. At least I certainly hope not, because I can't imagine doing THIS for another millennia.

[@FliegerFaustToP47](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5182654#post_5182654)
Perhaps oddly, goats and burlap sacks. But for us it is 100% perfect. Trees and candles and lights and oranges with cloves in them. Stuff we got from our grandparents, mostly, so it's all handmade and has been touched so much we don't know what it's original color was.

[@TheGamerPainter](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5182671#post_5182671)
Once. Briefly, and almost accidentally. It came with a super nice armor set, which was instantly made useless by the next upgrade. IB4 "Green Is The New Purple".

But, for one brief, shining, golden hued moment, everything I had equiped were perfect matches and looked better than anything I'd found before. And all it took was 2 weeks of constant grinding and NOT FIGHTING ON THE FUCKING ROAD, BARB! Then I went to Outlands and the very first green drop was a dagger with better buffs than the freaking set bonus.

This was back before you could transmogrify so getting PVP sets was the only certain way to really [strike a pose on the runway](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTaXtWWR16A)

Way to ruin the franchise, Blizzard. First you make the best shopping sim ever created then turn it into endless grinds.

BRING BACK THE FASHION!

[@Jaredking203](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5183130#post_5183130)
Wait. Aren't we already moving through time? Isn't this the future now? No, not that now - now. This now.

[@Mildgyth](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5183163#post_5183163)
Damn! That's a great idea! Take me with you!
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
[@Jaredking203](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5182613#post_5182613)
No. Fortune telling is bogus. We just live on a planet populated by a species that can name that song in 2 notes. So everything is predictive. Everything tells a fortune. But people only remember the fortune that they wanted. And I'm saying that as someone who gets paid to read Tarot cards.

>>1368272t

HA HA HA just serious.

[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5182615#post_5182615)

And I also literally squeed when they did the 'Hallway Gag' without a hallway. With Yakkity Sax in the background. Fucking golden age of comedy.

[@moonchosen](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5182651#post_5182651)
I don't think so. I mean, immortals can't die, right? And I've briefly died a couple times, so definitely not immortal. At least I certainly hope not, because I can't imagine doing THIS for another millennia.

[@FliegerFaustToP47](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5182654#post_5182654)
Perhaps oddly, goats and burlap sacks. But for us it is 100% perfect. Trees and candles and lights and oranges with cloves in them. Stuff we got from our grandparents, mostly, so it's all handmade and has been touched so much we don't know what it's original color was.

[@The
GamerPainter](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5182671#post_5182671)
Once. Briefly, and almost accidentally. It came with a super nice armor set, which was instantly made useless by the next upgrade. IB4 "Green Is The New Purple".

But, for one brief, shining, golden hued moment, everything I had equiped were perfect matches and looked better than anything I'd found before. And all it took was 2 weeks of constant grinding and NOT FIGHTING ON THE FUCKING ROAD, BARB! Then I went to Outlands and the very first green drop was a dagger with better buffs than the freaking set bonus.

This was back before you could transmogrify so getting PVP sets was the only certain way to really [strike a pose on the runway](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTaXtWWR16A)

Way to ruin the franchise, Blizzard. First you make the best shopping sim ever created then turn it into endless grinds.

BRING BACK THE FASHION!

[@Jaredking203](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5183130#post_5183130)
Wait. Aren't we already moving through time? Isn't this the future now? No, not that now - now. This now.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ

>>1368272t

HA HA HA just serious.

[@TheGamerPainter](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5182671#post_5182671)

BRING BACK THE FASHION!

No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ

BRING BACK THE FASHION!

No reason given
Edited by Ciaran