Viewing last 25 versions of post by ArmadilloEater in topic Ask the mods anything

ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
[@moonchosen](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5165155#post_5165155)
Eeeh, favorite favorite is a hard one, here's a top 5: Penguiz0 (florida-man incarnate), Exploring Series (some great vids on Tolkien, Warhammer etc), Count Dankula (Absolute Mad Lads is great), Philip DeFranco (cause I want to be punched in the throat) and finally Kurzgesagt (best vulgarisation channel on Youtube IMO).

Honorary mention to the late Totalbiscuit, his fight for game balanced game journalism and the bettering of the industry was truly inspiring.

[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5165103#post_5165103)
Tumblr blogs, like the Weaver, Luna afterdark by Herny, ask blogs... There was a large choice of fun projects to follow.

[@Zaknel](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5165138#post_5165138)
I suspect at least one person on staff to be a literal grumpy cat yes, but I don't have conclusive proof.
Reason: derp
Edited by ArmadilloEater