Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zebasiz in topic Ask the mods anything

Zebasiz
Bronze Bit -
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Zeb> That's why yer female partner can use a trapon
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

"[@some pony":](/dis/ask-the-mods-anything/post/2761289#post_2761289
)  
Discovered randomly one day.

I had been aware of the Brony thing, but never looked much into it.

Sometime between season 2 and 3. I was browsing Youtube when one of the recommended videos was Flutterguy doing the Evil Enchantress song. I don't know what drove me to click it, but I did and thought it was hilarious~

I thought someone had dubbed over the show for the funny. But I checked some other related videos and it was always the same voice. So now I was curious as to how that scene happened. But me being me, I _*CNAN'T_* just jump into a show in the middle. I _*had_* to start from the beginning. So I watched the first 9 episodes.

Then I watched the rest up to the S2 finale within a 2 day period~ Been a fan ever since~

Still enjoy the show. Heck I even do Blind Reaction Commentaries to the episodes when they come out on my Youtube.
"

[
Shameless Self Promotion~":](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwlpdA8mMywjDLVgsOog5A)
No reason given
Edited by Zebasiz
Zebasiz
Bronze Bit -
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Zeb> That's why yer female partner can use a trapon
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

"@some pony":/dis/ask-the-mods-anything/post/2761289#post_2761289
Discovered randomly one day.
I had been aware of the Brony thing, but never looked much into it.
Sometime between season 2 and 3. I was browsing Youtube when one of the recommended videos was Flutterguy doing the Evil Enchantress song. I don't know what drove me to click it, but I did and thought it was hilarious~
I thought someone had dubbed over the show for the funny. But I checked some other related videos and it was always the same voice. So now I was curious as to how that scene happened. But me being me, I _CNA'T_ just jump into a show in the middle. I _had_ to start from the beginning. So I watched the first 9 episodes.
Then I watched the rest up to the S2 finale within a 2 day period~ Been a fan ever since~

Still enjoy the show. Heck I even do Blind Reaction Commentaries to the episodes when they come out on my Youtube.
"Shameless Self Promotion~":https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwlpdA8mMywjDLVgsOog5A
No reason given
Edited by Zebasiz