A very serious request

The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Right. Things are dire in TSP land at the moment. I’ll cut to the chase and make this is as simple as I can.

I am addicted to La Choy Chow Mein Noodles.

Problem: They’re not sold in Europe (at non-absurd import prices), and there is no substitute product I’ve been able to find.  
Further problem: I’ve not been able to find any sort of recipe to accurately reproduce these precious noodles.

If someone is able to point me to a cheap way to get these things in Berlin (or very accurate simile) or a good recipe I can use to make my own, I will:

1. Make some vector art of what you want as best I can (max two ponies).  
or  
2. Make some permanent and unique site badge for you.

This is of course subject to my determining that your solution is acceptable.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@The Smiling Pony  
Yeah, I’ve gotta agree with Number1pegasus- your best shot is to head over to QueenCold’s cooking thread and ask her for advice. She seems like the master when it comes to all things food related.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Number1pegasus  
I’ll try that thread when I’m sober -_-

But again, those recipes you link to, they’re for chicken chow mein. What I’m looking for is La Choy Chow Mein Noodles or a passable simile.

I gobble the noodles dry on their own like normal people drink water. If you’ve never tried them, don’t; they’re like what I imagine crack is.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@The Smiling Pony  
Jesus, that shit must really be addicting then.

I’ll keep searching for something, I’ll let you know if I fined anything.

So I found this thing talking about the ingredients.

It says,

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Oil, Salt, Yeast, Sugar.
MegaHerts
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
Artist -

I believe what you’re looking for is not “Chow Mein” which refers to fried noodles. I believe you’re looking for “Mein Gon” which means ‘dried noodles’.

I think you may have some luck looking up ‘yakisoba noodles’ which might help narrow down the kind of fried noodles you’re looking for
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide