What kinds of images do you wish there was more of? (NSFW allowed!)

Jakob Kennedy Frost
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Diaper Wearing Nudist
I would love for there to be actual animations and comics of characters getting flushed down the toilet.
That is a fetish I want to see be represented as it’s my favorite fetish ever of all time.
I have a lot of ideas of character combinations that could make it super sexy like Sunset Shimmer x Sci-Twi x Flash Sentry, Rainbow Dash x Fluttershy, Applejack x Rarity and so forth.
Rarizzy!
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

RARITY!
  • Non-pony races (such as kirins and hippogriffs) in G5’s art style, and the potential interactions.
  • G1-G3 redesigns
  • Older Flurry Heart?
  • Crystal ponies (in general)
  • G5 background ponies
  • Species swaps
  • Hybrids (I remember seeing this more “out-there” one - reformed changeling/hippogriff)
  • hitchbetes
  • Art based on old concept art (such as the Mane 5’s “beta” designs, or the original G5 concept leaks)
  • Images of Misty awkwardly interacting with mundane things
  • Changelings x inanimate tf
Background Pony #2E3F
Spike x Rarity sex (dragon Spike & unicorn Rarity sex. not anthro type or human type!)
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
Ponies in the style of classical Indian art. For example
  • Twilight, Celestia, & Luna as Hanumān, Rāma, & Sītā
  • Ponies drawn as marwari and kathiawari horses
Background Pony #FA2F
High-quality 3D animation can require a lot of work too, see Clopician’s works and imagine how much hours have been dedicated for creating, rigging and animating these incredible horse models
Nightfall Gloam
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Loves Lighthoof
Honestly I’d love to see more Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake art, especially if its humanized. We also need more Roseluck too. Doesn’t matter if its SFW or NSFW.
Outside of that, I wouldn’t mind more late series background ponies getting more art. I guess it makes sense they don’t have as much of it as the ponies from seasons 1-3 in particular, but still wouldn’t mind it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide