Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

What kinds of images do you wish there was more of? (NSFW allowed!)

Cromanti Cheer
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Transform-ified versions of MLP characters! (Or vice-versa too, I guess.) More Homestuck-ified, RWBY-fied, and Steven Universe-ified MLP art could be fun too.

In the same vein as the TF2 ponies fanart, I'd love to see more Overwatch ponies fanart. Particularly to see someone try to map the Mane 6 to a 2 damage, 2 healer, and 2 tank comp.

Other alicorns representing fundamental forces and elements!
Cromanti Cheer
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@PUBLIQclopAccountant
So, I'd personally focus on the idea of "holding back" the weak nuclear force rather than actively irradiating the planet. I'm imagining a keystone-style alicorn holding off a mysterious "sickness in the stones" from hurting non-alicorn ponies. Like a personification of the barrier around the radioactive impact crater in Metroid Prime. Might be an interesting thing to incorporate in a Fallout-esque story.

I'm imagining the design evokes energy and decay, with maybe a little bit of poison? Like their mane kinda looks like a pure energy and bubbles off. Perhaps they have sickly black veins coming from their hooves or maybe even further along their body after millennias of staving off "the sickness." Probably at risk of getting corrupted themselves.
red45671
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Former PRG Guy
I wish I could see more fanart of Spike and Princess Thunder Guts. In fact, I don't think I've seen ANY fanart of them together.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furbooru - A furry-centric imageboard

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~