What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Behold, our relative time search term:

created_at.lte:(relative time)

It takes times like “3 years ago” and “1 hour ago”. The lte and gte makes sense best if you remember that computer systems “understand” time stamps as long numbers (essentially counting seconds since “moment 0” of UNIX time), so lte refers to the smaller time number i.e. farther into the past, and gte refers to the larger time number i.e. not so far into the past.
edit I/ For “69 minutes or older” i.e. “uploaded at 69 minutes from now or earlier”, use created_at.lte:69 minutes ago.
edit II // It also takes absolute dates too, so terms like created_at.gt:2020are also possible.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Behold, our relative time search term:

created_at.lte:(relative time)

It takes times like “3 years ago” and “1 hour ago”. The lte and gte makes sense best if you remember that computer systems “understand” time stamps as long numbers (essentially counting seconds since “moment 0” of UNIX time), so lte refers to the smaller time number i.e. farther into the past, and gte refers to the larger time number i.e. not so far into the past.
edit I/ For “69 minutes or older” i.e. “uploaded at 69 minutes from now or earlier”, use created_at.lte:69 minutes ago.
edit II // It also takes absolute dates too, so terms like created_at.gt:2020are also possible.
That’s really helpful thank you :)
Conversed Corruption
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Well then...
@Wiimeiser
Point proven with this example lol.
A BP usually does this the most just to hurry and post something for clicks, likes and favs that’s more than likely not their art and will have others tag everything afterwards (they also sometimes will do this to merge the image with an older one because of either image quality or to bring relevance back to an old image). Thankfully it’s not a NSFW image, but tagging at least the basic stuff aside from species, artist tag, rating tag and character names is too much for BPs to handle.
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
I try to tag my more… fetish-y commissions from people with as much as I can. The Applejack and Dash as ponut revealing lifeguards, has the explicit tag as well as the ponut tag in case people don’t want to see realistic horse genitalia. Meanwhile for some with human vaginas I think they should all be tagged with the human vagina on pony tag.
I don’t have too much filtered out aside from shippings I don’t like (GTFO ZephDash and SoarinDash) or fetishes I don’t get as well as Grimdark to an extent, sick of seeing Cupcakes pics or cannibalism.
Background Pony #BD7F
seeing Garble fucking his penis on Rarity’s pussy make me feel so bitter.(Thanks to that, it gave me the opportunity to take sleeping pills.) maybe am I the only one weird? Besides me, who doesn’t like watching Garble fuck his penis in Rarity’s pussy?
How many such people are there?
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
There is some obsession with overly large butts and genitals and breast. Sometimes it’s the muscles that are too far, or some other thing.
AI art trained on hyper breast art is a good example how all art, discipline and form can be murdered by our basal impulses.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Beth
…and we have human artists (and SFM models) to blame for poisoning the training data.
Also, why are futa and oversized boobs so disproportionately popular among 3D modelers than 2D anthro artists?
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Most said anthro and equestria girl barbie type from the get go. Others mentioned boobs and genitelia the size of manhatton. Yea, same. I block these tags.
I am fairly flexable with scat and similar. Its not my type of thing even though I am a babyfur.
What I want to see less of is thumb downing traditional art only because its traditional instead of digital. Especially the attached narrative being thumbed down for same exact reasons. You don’t like story type illustrations then block the appropriat tags. Its that simple.
Don’t like age regression art. Then block the abdl tag. Very simple thing to do.
saby
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
2D artists and sculptors may have a style and preferences, but they still usually create the characters from ground up every time they create an image. They’re free to vary the character’s appearance as they like.
Whereas most 3D artists are limited to working with pre-existing models and rigs and whatnot.
Compiling 3D scenes is a method of image creation that makes fairly impressive results possible with an undeveloped eye. Sure, you need technical know how to even apply lights and textures, but once that light is in place the shadows are calculated for you, and you don’t need to have the faintest idea of anatomy to pose a virtual doll in a virtual scene.
So 3D creators who don’t create or modify the assets they use, have a limited selection to pick from, and considering the low artistic bar of entry, may not even notice problems with those assets or how they handle in specific situations.
And then you add in the ever present slippery slope of supernatural stimuli.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@saby
…thus creating a flood of nominally-unique images that nonetheless look the same. I do blame big booba SFM anthros for making me assume all anthro pony art was dogshit when I first joined this site and added anthro as a tag to hide. These days, I’ve moved it to a mere spoiler (at least until I can think of more specific terms I’m trying to avoid—SFM, anthro, explicit is a start to hide but not comprehensive enough to unspoiler the rest of anthro as a whole)
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@saby
False, some 2d artists use rigs or recycle parts (like me).
But they generally make those themselves too.
Doesn’t change your point any, just adding nitpicky semantics.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide