What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Lemonade - Mad

Site Moderator
Undead inside
I literally have never had issues with anthro at all. It never looks weird to me (outside those SFM models that everyone seems to use) and I don't mind seeing it, it hardly even registers in my head as 'different'.

What I DON'T care about is humanized, and somehow people don't hate on that as much as they do anthro (????) Now, I like EQG, I make EQG, but normal human proportioned and colored humans just make me bleeeeh. They're so dull and boring and unappealing. I see no enjoyment from seeing random anime character with purple hair called Twilight Sparkle. Especially when people do them naked and make them look not at all distinct, at least with fancy clothes that resemble the character I can see some appeal. Otherwise, and even still, I don't dislike humanized enough to want to avoid it (outside of race drama that makes me crave death) but I certainly find it the least appealing of all.

I really am a furry.
Posted Report
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Dashed Rainbow
@LightningBolt
Yeah humanized M6 aren't really my thing either but I can't stand EQG either. I do like part anthro, part human though like my OC Olivia Yamakara who is half kitsune in the style of Inuyasha. I have her ponified because it seemed like a good idea.

I love anthro too. Kinda sad how so many fans hate it. I'm also a furry.

Honestly, I just don't tolerate scat and watersports because I just don't like bodily functions.

Oh and Scootabuse. That's another thing I don't like. Especially since it's kinda out of character for Rainbow Dash.

@Wiimeiser
Yeah, EG just isn't my thing. I can appreciate some EG art like making everyome look older like Sunset and the Sirens are probably the only reason I don't outright hate EG. If I wanted to see a non accurate depiction of the three worst years of my life, I'll play Danganronpa.
Background Pony #B907
@icey wicey 1517
A new "artist" has been posting a lot of work here for about a week now of their takes on ponified Aelita from Code Lyko and it's been a little irritating. More over, I'm not entirely sure how much of that it even their work, they've been tagging it all under one artist name, but the quality varies wildly and I'm pretty sure most of them are from different artist's they've asked to make ponified Aelita for them.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Site Moderator
友情は魔法だ🧚
@Background Pony #B907
Please report one of the images that you suspect was not made by the tagged artist, and I will look into it. If you know who the artist might have been, please add that to the report, it will help me track it down.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~