What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Krail
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Futt Bucker
I’ll vent a bit and say I’m tired of seeing horrifying plastic looking sfm futa with giant fat cocks. I had to hide the anthro and sfm tag cause I’m just so tired of seeing it everywhere, which is a shame because there’s cute and thematic bipedal artwork and cool sfm projects I’m missing but I just don’t wanna slog through brightly colored oversized titties and that boringly generic copy and paste hourglass figure with a cock slapped on with the pony head anymore. I wish sfm_anthro was a tag so I could just block it without blocking other work.
Officer Hotpants
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Literally3HitlersInACoat
@Krail  
It does bother me sometimes that otherwise perfect images will feature 23ft. cocks and breasts 7 times the size of their heads. Especially infuriating when there’s 18 variations on an image and those features are the only consistent ones.
Krail
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Futt Bucker
@Officer Hotpants  
Idk, it’s just weird to me that so much effort goes into it when there’s really good horse anthro in the furry fandom. I can get that the oddness of it is part of the attraction but it’s so lazy and overdone sometimes.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Shy gamer stallion
Everjack shipping.  
Now I wouldn’t mind of OC x canon shippings (including good or cringey ones or even cough cough my OC x Pinkie), but like with Copperpie, I see them way too many.  
Thus it landed to my hidden list.
Background Pony #842A
@Background Pony #40C2  
THIS. IMMENSELY. **ESPECIALLY THE ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIT, SOPHISTRY-LACED PROPOGANDA BEING CREATED AND POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN BY DILARUS UNDER THE TAG “BLACK LIVES MATTER.**
Background Pony #4FB2
@SD50-2  
I don’t support them, nor d I hold the same opinion as them, but if they are jokes, then they are jokes.

Also, I don’t believe in the whole “rAcIsT dOg WhIsTlE” crap unless the person posting it is actually a racist, or a nazi, or an ethno/racial supremacist, etc.

I’m actually suprised that you would buy into that bullshit, considering how wildly misused and especially misapplied the concept of a “dog whistle” is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide