What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Background Pony #C322
spike gay, spike abuse
It’s really getting sick of seeing! Like the topic of discussion, It’s getting sick of seeing with the fact spike gay, spike abuse is being uploaded often and needlessly!
Posted Report
saby
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Background Pony #C322
You do know that you can make an account and use our fully customisable filtering system to block all spike gay and spike abuse content (and anything else you don’t like seeing), right? And even continue to post anonymously even when you’re logged in.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@saby
I’m going to filter it.
They can defend their right to have it, and I don’t really care.
Art should be free from restrictions.
Doom doesn’t make killers, some killers just obsess with Doom.
Posted Report
Background Pony #9242
@Background Pony #C322
You do know that you can make an account and use our fully customisable filtering system to block all spike gay and spike abuse content (and anything else you don’t like seeing), right? And even continue to post anonymously even when you’re logged in.
Not a good suggestion! There is a side effect of having the misfortune of having to register an account on the site!
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lil_VampireCJ
I’d agree and disagree the same time because a lot of the “abuse” tagged content I’ve seen on this site is too subtle, aka not even graphic to be disturbing or even annoying. A percentage of “abuse” tagged content are jokes/memes; I’ve very rarely seen any actual graphic or heavily grim/disturbing/annoying abuse-tagged content on here but then again most of that gets already tagged with blood, grimdark or semi-grimdark.
Posted Report
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Background Pony #9242
If you don’t wanna make an account and complain about things existing, then that’s kind of your own fault. You can simply not search for them and your life will remain unaffected.
@Background Pony #B907
The tag would make no sense for default anyway as it’s assuming that a majority of people don’t like it and that’s not what default is for, it’s not to hide what could upset people, it’s to make a relatively SFW and artist focused first impression.
Posted Report
Background Pony #619E
Not a good suggestion! There is a side effect of having the misfortune of having to register an account on the site!
You don’t even have to use a real, working email to register, you don’t have to verify it. You can log out again at any time (not that you should need to). There is no msfortune.
Posted Report
Conversed Corruption
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

Well then...
NSFW Images where uploaders can’t tag worth crap. They hilariously only put “explicit” as reason enough for a picture with sexual intercourse so I usually have to fill the ‘sex’ tag in.
saby
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties

PSA TIME

you can add this to your complex filters
explicit, tag_count.lte:5
to avoid having to filter out entire artists just because the people uploading their stuff are garbage at tagging.
And of course, when you run into uploads with insufficient tagging, especially if the missing tags include very basic stuff like sex, orientation, whether sex acts are happening, and big ticket fetishes—please report such images once in a while. As things are, staff has no way to automatically look for those images once tags have been added.
Conversed Corruption
Artist -

Well then...
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
They’re minimal or I wouldn’t have brought this up which seems to have brought attention here. They’re most definitely not tagged properly. You may just not have been looking at those pictures as they’re uploaded, but they’ve been steadily becoming a snowball effect lately and the pictures will even sit around for an hour or so with no one or the uploader rechecking the tags to cover their boundaries yet. I’ll usually see others here have to fill in what the uploader of the explicit picture never bothered to do. Making mistakes on minor fetishes or kinks is such is one thing, but full on visible intercourse, a big primary tag for NSFW content is something I don’t want to see. The ‘sex’ tag is what I have filtered. They’ll upload the image and put silly tags like “duo”, “laying down”, “blue mane” and several other minor tags aside from ‘explicit. Remember that BPs are mostly the ones guilty of this. If I filtered out either the artist or the explicit tag then I’m either blocking some of their SFW content or consensual not thrown in your face nudity which is what I’m fine with.
Conversed Corruption
Artist -

Well then...
@saby
Good to know about the reporting. Don’t worry I don’t block an entire artist over this mistake personally, but I will sometimes hide the image if I don’t add the tag. This isn’t an attack on the staff or anyone new to uploading and tagging here. It’s directed towards mostly the BPs that quickly throw in a few generic tags under an explicit image involving full intercourse and calling it a day, a method they use to get others to fill in all of the missing tags for that image. Saw an explicit NSFW image a month back or just recently where someone had to fill in 15+ tags because the image only had the species, artist name, rating tag and the color of the pony’s mane.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Conversed Corruption
What you’re describing sounds like the equivalent of people forgetting to tag “pony” on show-style images: it’s something so obvious that they never think to tag it. “Explicit” trivially implies “sex” in their minds.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
People often don’t tag straight or vaginal as they see them as ‘normal’ and `default’ and only ever think to tag anything else, but even then, not always. It’s incredibly frustrating and what I feel like I spend a vast majority of my time here doing.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
Can we not search for relative date/times? I was about to suggest a query to hide uploads made within the past two hours (or something like that) to give a chance for the tagging addicts to do their work. However, I did not see anything suggesting that created_at.lte:69minutes would work in the search syntax documentation. I suggested that as it seems that a tag_count.lte:5 wouldn’t catch everything @Conversed Corruption is looking for—they are tagged, just not with the right things.
While I’m here, one other tagging-related feature request to remind myself to post when I make my big round-up in the feature request thread: require uploads to have at least one species tag OR have the no pony tag. Unsure whether that should be a hard block on the upload or simply present an “are you sure?” message.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide