What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Toastypk
Images like that are why I’ve put pride flag on my spoiler list. For every image where the pride flag adds to the 1000 words of the picture, there are 10 of these.
Posted Report
Background Pony #662A
@Lil’ Pegasus
Or if you want the closest thing to get rid of a particular subject for good out of your view, not even the filter config or changing bringing it back.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I vented about this in another thread and I already filtered it but might as well share it here as well.
I really couldn’t stand seeing the same low quality, asset stolen, foot fetish “artwork” that was made by the same “artist”. All what they did was take real life G5 screencaps, vectors or even other people’s artworks of the G5 characters and copy and paste the same, poorly drawn feet on them. It was a huge eyesore and were straight up horrible to look at. I wouldn’t have too much of a problem if it was just poorly drawn everything, but the fact that it was stolen artwork and assets was what bugged me. If you want to make foot fetish posts, why don’t you just draw them instead of doing this shit? I had to filter out the “artist” tag because of it so thankfully I can’t see it now, but it was really annoying seeing it on the front page.
Posted Report
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
Another thing I’ve noticed not liking is nazi symbolism/“fanart” of OC Aryanne.
I’m not Jewish or anything but being of partial German ancestry among several other Central American and European countries really makes me not like this character. It’s the same as Applejack’s Plantation. It’s not funny, and it’s not “cute”.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
The “hide” button is also useful if you only want to filter out a specific image.
Month later but I agree. That’s why she exists.
@Crimson “Valent” Azure
Aww I feel this :( I used to download her stuff, thinking she was a cute pone and all… until I found out the truth behind her creation. Kinda sad as she would be a truly nice pony if not made for that terrible purpose. 😔
Her and the rest of them Nazi / communist related ponies. :(
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Given that I sorta majored in History at school I kind of figured she was meant to be a nazi pony even before. I like her art, but the fact I was totally right about her purpose really bothered me. As for AJ’s Plantation, I don’t see how it’s funny given how Applejack was never meant to be an “White American stereotype” given that she was voiced by a Canadian lady.
Lil_VampireCJ
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Well, thats a big one for sure but a very easy one to filter/hide out as it has its own tag/topic. I don’t know if EQG is tagged on the collab or not but you may have to use the advanced filter if so.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
I don’t mind AI images too much since I have seen some that are genuinely great and impressive, but there are some low quality ones that really bug me, especially if it all gets spammed by the same person.
Posted Report
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Jamin-P-Rose
I forget it exists because I have that tag hidden. Same with Pony Life.
@Mr.Myoozik
Far worse than the abominations are the uploads that are just plain boring. Interestingly, Crayon makes better shit posts than Purple Smart.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Pony life seems cute. I liked teen titans go.
I wouldn’t want to be flooded with screen caps. It’s cute, but I don’t want to see a bunch of cheap cut out graphics any more than a thousand RuneScape characters.
People prob hate teen titans go or mlp life because it could have taken money away from the og stuff. That’s understandable.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide