What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Background Pony #E830
I’m sick and tired of Burgerkiss’s Shining x Chrysalis content. Infact, the couple in general.

Is it just me or do they really hate unpaid users?
Naaltive

Amateur Artist
I believe this is kinda an older topic, but I’ll throw in my 2 cents

Really sick of seeing vore, SFM anthro futa (because they all look the same and it’s generally overrated and futa in general imo)  
I know futa isn’t for everyone but with SFM it’s basically everyone using the same models, in the same assets, in the same sex positions etc.

It’s a human SFM body with an awful SFM horse head attached.
Naaltive

Amateur Artist
@Wiimeiser  
I really haven’t seen varying body shapes honestly

this is just difficult because sometimes SFM feral nsfw can be well made.

but this just feels like an unending trend to me :(

Another edit: forgot to mention, but abuse art is disgusting to me. You can joke about smashing Starlight’s head onto a cinder block but I don’t like seeing grusome detailed art depicting exactly that.

I don’t want to have to end up filtering sFM altogether.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
It’s a human SFM body with an awful SFM horse head attached.

This is why I’m not a fan of most anthro pony art in general. The pony heads are already so highly stylized that shoving on on top of a human body looks like you drew a person and then covered the head with a ponified smiley face sticker.  
Most good anthro pony art instead uses IRL horses and humans as the source shapes and used FiM for color scheme and hair style.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

I keep SFM anthros complex filtered, as well as all plantigrade anthro hidden and SFM spoilered. Most SFM, especially anthro SFM that are just used for standard sexual scenarios, feel lazy to me. There’s nothing unique to them. In addition, most SFM anthros are plantigrade (and often untagged), and plantigrade suffers most from pony-head-on-human-body syndrome, and plus years of shitty foot fetish art have turned me off to feet in art.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Foot fetish art. Seriously, it’s getting old at this point. And this is the one fetish besides nurse/maid costumes, the stereotypical adult cartoon S&M party and, ironically, bestiality, that’s allowed in non-fanfic media?
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Wiimeiser  
This is a forever-relevant comic:

full

As to why beastility is the other common joke fetish, /r/BoomerYiff (NSFL) may produce some hints (but don’t go there)
d1ckbitch
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
@PUBLIQclopAccountant  
Beastiality is probably “common” (without being everywhere, as reflected by the relative inactivity of this subreddit), because it’s a taboo, and boomers-oriented cartoonists like to include taboo in their work as it’s laugh-inducing potential among their audience never fades.

About feets, most of it may be meme material at this point. Except when you click on the artist’s tag and then billions of similar-looking feet pictures appear. Then, you know the fetish is genuine.
Background Pony #E830
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Beastiality is probably “common” (without being everywhere, as reflected by the relative inactivity of this subreddit), because it’s a taboo, and boomers-oriented cartoonists like to include taboo in their work as it’s laugh-inducing potential among their audience never fades.
About feets, most of it may be meme material at this point. Except when you click on the artist’s tag and then billions of similar-looking feet pictures appear. Then, you know the fetish is genuine.

I’ll gladly punch the one who came up with the boomer meme.

Anyway, the same Big Mac stuff. Seriously, use a different male character other than him and big Spike.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide