Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mr. Ghostman in topic What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Mr. Ghostman

Farewell Derpibooru
"[@Dave33333":](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/3173425#post_3173425

)

Vore. Particularly the ones involving the princesses. Before you ask, yes I have them filtered out. [spoiler]||That and many of the cheating fetishes and whatnot||

[/spoiler]

"
@Dave33333":](/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/3173477#post_3173477

)

This. However in my experience regarding the royal couple [spoiler]||and the sparkle couple to a lesser extent[/spoiler]||, I've often seen more pics of [spoiler]||Shining fucking other mares and stallions alike behind Cadence's back[spoiler]|| and I honestly grown tired of how many clopart depict Cadence being nothing more than a cuckquean/voyeur fetishist because of how overdone it is at this point though with a few exceptions.
No reason given
Edited by Mr. Ghostman
Mr. Ghostman

Farewell Derpibooru
"@Dave33333":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/3173425#post_3173425

Vore. Particularly the ones involving the princesses. Before you ask, yes I have them filtered out. [spoiler]That and many of the cheating fetishes and whatnot[/spoiler]

"@Dave33333":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/3173477#post_3173477

This. However in my experience regarding the royal couple [spoiler]and the sparkle couple to a lesser extent[/spoiler], I've often seen more pics of [spoiler]Shining fucking other mares and stallions alike behind Cadence's back[spoiler] and I honestly grown tired of how many clopart depict Cadence being nothing more than a cuckquean/voyeur fetishist because of how overdone it is at this point though with a few exceptions.
No reason given
Edited by Mr. Ghostman