What if these ponies became giants? (Artwork discussion)

Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
Many of you might not have heard this, but here’s a question: What would happen if any of the ponies who have not yet received any artworks depicted as giants did become giants?

Since 2012, several ponies, such as Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Princess Luna, Princess Celestia and among others have been seen as giants in several giant pony artworks, which is still seen today.

For alicorns and unicorns, they usually can use growth spells (although not all unicorns have this ability). Meanwhile, Pegasi and Earth ponies can use at least growth potions to grow into giants.

I’m thinking that ponies like Aunt Holiday, Hoity Toity, Photo Finish, and some others, should be depicted as giants in artworks that famous MLP artists creating macro art have done from time to time.

Also, some characters, such as Yuma Spurs, Fancypants, and Double Diamond, have received little to no artworks depicting as giants. Examples are shown below featuring some others characters I didn’t mention also have received macro art on rare occasions:  
, , ,

Ponies who have received very little macro art should have some more. Let’s try seeing some more of them as giants. I think they have been great as giants before, so we should see some more.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide