What do you want to see more of on this site? I WILL DRAW IT!||Explicit, grimdark

Mad Moodipone
Artist -

Commissions open!
Just go ahead and ask and/or tell me what you would like to see on the site to be drawn and I’ll tell you what I will and won’t draw! I will draw safe stuff, lewd stuff, and gorey stuff! Images of examples are allowed! Thank you!
d1ckbitch
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
Having more of the Princesses swallowing & processing some of their fellow, unwilling subjects probably wouldn’t hurt much.
You know, for replenishing their batteries, or removing the particularly trouble-making ones from society, etc
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
Are you taking both explicit and grimdark requests or specifically looking for ideas that are both explicit and grimdark?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide