Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 10 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Taking SFW art requests!

Forums » Art Chat » Taking SFW art requests! Search Posts
Started by yoonergetic
Posted
16 replies
Subscribe
yoonergetic
Artist -

Hello! I am an artist, currently seeking requests to practice. Not gonna do anything too detailed — my commissions are open for that. I am, however, accepting characters (both canon and OCs) and general descriptions of the idea/mood. They would be done in a style similar to this:

Please note that I'm not going to draw every single one — only if an idea appeals to me, so no hard feelings. Thank you in advance!
Posted Report
Background Pony #A8B1
I would like to request a pcirure of rarity's cornucopia costume causing her to float in the air while the rest of the humane seven watches in shock
https://www.deviantart.com/steyrrdash/art/Rarity-Cornucopia-Costume-2-852087832
Posted Report
Background Pony #A3B2
Can you draw the Equestria girls version of the Mane 6 with inflated pants?
Posted Report
yoonergetic
Artist -

@Background Pony #0BED
sorry, but i did clarify that not all will be done: "Please note that I'm not going to draw every single one — only if an idea appeals to me, so no hard feelings."
and while i understand and appreciate your concern, those are free requests that i will do whenever i feel like — as i said, for practice. if you need something to be done fast, my commissions are open and are my main priority as they are my main source of income at the moment.
thank you for your attention.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furbooru - A furry-centric imageboard

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~