Surprisingly negative votes

🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@d1ckbitch  
No need for new Hox genes to regulate the difference between the front and rear hooves? Use them to pick things up and then throw them when they kick?
Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
That muffin time pic are drawn rough and fast, mostly bug me mrs Cake’s face. Muzzle and eyes are not in same direction and i have not learned draw their faces on tgis angle. And lot of shading errors what give wrong expressions like said above.  
I added thumbs becaus i cant see how they build civilization without them. Especially earth ponies. I just streched inner toes longer and make them work as thumbs.  
For Amore they seems kinda cute with these silly blue straps around hands.  
https://derpibooru.org/images/2484580  
At this angle looks it abit odd  
https://derpibooru.org/images/2111370  
Maybe i drew the hooves too far from “palm” and thumb.  
Such hands cant be very useful (like weared in boxing glooves) but surely better than mouth alone.
IronYoshi
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Best Worst Artist
I saw this thread and I can easily relate.
I do have a decent fave/upvote count with my art, but I tend to notice that any images featuring my 2 OCs get more downvotes than usual. It really discourages me from drawing them more.
Also, one of my most recent images (>>2741874) just got bombarded with a bunch of downvotes. What’s so bad about it? I just redrew an image I made almost 3 years ago (>>1947178), and I’m glad that it turned out better than the original. But it seems everyone just wants to hate it and not see the improvement I’ve been making…
Sunlightsunshine
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -

the weird pagan guy
Plus, I know what it’s like to get mass downvoted. And I know how disheartening it can be, and I wouldn’t wish that feeling on anyone else.
SMT5015

@Soobel
I dare to guess that you acknowledge that your content is extremely niche and only few people have reasons to not consider it straightforward ugly. Second, your Celestia pic (for example) has about 4 times more upvotes than downvotes, so it doesn’t get mostly negative votes and is not in danger of possibly being hidden. Third, the Luna pic in question is IMO failed (if not made like this intentionally) and went into uncanny valley, it’s something with the eyes.
d1ckbitch
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
@Soobel
Bruh, look at the ratio, there’s barely more downvotes than upvotes ; and even though, the total count proves that this pictures enjoyed a decent success, even with controversial reactions, instead of simply sinking down the pictures history, forgotten
it’s all about interpreting the stats ; I’d say real downvotes lynching starts when downvotes are at least twice as many as the upvotes
Soobel
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
Btw are here options to search or align pics by scores? Or some club of thugs scarred of dozens of downvotes? :D
Big red numbers anyway affect eagerness to do such work. Or share it here at least.
d1ckbitch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Clearly everybody teamed up to make this picture as downvoted as possible, for the joke. I like the intention
The Donald Trump x Fluttershy, second to last scored picture, is interesting too, imagine the artist spending time into creating the most despicable, unlikeable artwork ever
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide